First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Yamada's paparazzi photos
Posted 2/5/08

here it is

bigger pic found from the same site
Member
15283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in a box under th...
Offline
Posted 2/7/08
Umm.. the first pic is Yamada and Chinen ^___^

Thank you for sharing ^___^
Member
741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/7/08
waa! sugoi! he's so cute!
Posted 2/29/08
ooooh! nice!!! haha.
demo, sometimes I don't really like the paparazzi....like what happened to us last year.
We performed a play and the people were like, "hey! gimme a pic ahhh!"
anyways, kakkoi desu - yamada ne.
Posted 4/11/08
arigato gozaimasu!
Member
6728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
he is adorable, that guy looks like yuya, if it is then they r spending time together on a day out
Member
7347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / zendonesien
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

anime_delish wrote:

ooooh! nice!!! haha.
demo, sometimes I don't really like the paparazzi....like what happened to us last year.
We performed a play and the people were like, "hey! gimme a pic ahhh!"
anyways, kakkoi desu - yamada ne.


are you an artist too? tonikaku, i love yamada in his original style
Member
386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
these pics are nice but can you find a bigger one for the 17th picture , please ?
Posted 4/13/08

rurusuza_xoxo wrote:


anime_delish wrote:

ooooh! nice!!! haha.
demo, sometimes I don't really like the paparazzi....like what happened to us last year.
We performed a play and the people were like, "hey! gimme a pic ahhh!"
anyways, kakkoi desu - yamada ne.


are you an artist too? tonikaku, i love yamada in his original style


nope, it's just the whole "performance club" thing.....it's school...some people just want a piece of stone soup... hahah
Member
5187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / behind you.
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
kyaa!

thanks for sharing!

i love you all!

(but I love yamada the most. )
Member
2887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / silent zone
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
w8 the first photo...was that a girl with yama-chan???
Member
9701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 5/11/08 , edited 5/11/08

joyful_peachie wrote:

emm, the first photo, is he holding a girl's hand?

thanks for sharing!!



kyasarin_06 wrote:

w8 the first photo...was that a girl with yama-chan???


That's not a girl, that's Chinen...
Cause if you look at the 8th pic, you also see a person with a X-TREME bag...
And that person is Chinen...
Member
901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / !$#!%@
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
extremely shocked... chinen totally looked like a girl.. plus holding hands... =)

thanks
Posted 5/14/08 , edited 5/14/08
OMG...he's so adorable...
ARIGATOH GOZAIMASU
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.