First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Anime characters you would NOT want to make mad
14630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / 192.168.2.1
Offline
Posted 8/22/14
=)

34153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/22/14


plsno
20786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 8/22/14 , edited 8/22/14

globenstuff wrote:

Probably Aoi, Considering that she pointed a gun at her friends by just seeing them run together.



What's the name of this character? this would make a beautiful wallpaper.
Or better yet, a link to this specific image if it's available upscaled to a wallpaper size, thanks.
15014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 8/22/14
Eren jaeger.

Wait what...
19163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 8/22/14

lalmelvin wrote:





What anime is she from?


Rail Wars. Its alright and airing this season.


Bearbudah wrote:


What's the name of this character? this would make a beautiful wallpaper.
Or better yet, a link to this specific image if it's available upscaled to a wallpaper size, thanks.


Aoi Sakurai. I might be able to find an upscale.
47269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/22/14

Ryuouka wrote:

Eren jaeger.

Wait what...


Watching him do that made me cringe.
247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Hidden donut village
Offline
Posted 8/22/14
Those horned girls from Elfen Lied....just no don't piss them off.
Posted 8/22/14

kirika202 wrote:

Oh yeah, killua and also kurapika and Hisoka.....*trembles* when they get real mad, you have no salvation.


especially Hisoka x3
9050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/22/14
Gilgamesh.

Hitagi Senjougahara.
10337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 8/22/14
Shizuo and Accelerator ._. ... and well, about Hisoka, you just don't want to mess with him and maybe Illumi too
47269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/22/14 , edited 8/22/14

Shok45j wrote:

Shizuo and Accelerator ._. ... and well, about Hisoka, you just don't want to mess with him and maybe Illumi too


You should be fine with Shizuo. At least you're not him even though you wouldn't want to make hims mad either.


10337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 8/22/14

qualeshia3 wrote:


Shok45j wrote:

Shizuo and Accelerator ._. ... and well, about Hisoka, you just don't want to mess with him and maybe Illumi too


You should be fine with Shizuo. At least you're not him even though you wouldn't want to make hims mad either.




Damn, I forgot about Izaya too xD yeah, he's bad news too ._.
47269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/22/14



He loves humans way too much. Izaya is such a troll.
5777 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100
Offline
Posted 8/22/14 , edited 8/22/14
Mikoto Suoh from K Project.

1048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / New South Wales
Offline
Posted 8/22/14

azelff wrote:

Mikoto Suoh from K Project.



He was a nice character, one of the best in that anime.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.