First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Anime(s) You Regret Watching
1294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England.
Offline
Posted 8/21/14 , edited 8/24/14
48870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/21/14

Clamiku wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

We have too many threads like similar to this one. Why is that?


I apologize. When I searched the threads, I couldn't find anything about regretting and anime.


It's fine. We just have too many haters than lovers when it comes to anime.
2542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/21/14

qualeshia3 wrote:


Clamiku wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

We have too many threads like similar to this one. Why is that?


I apologize. When I searched the threads, I couldn't find anything about regretting and anime.


It's fine. We just have too many haters than lovers when it comes to anime.


If you have an account on crunchyroll it should mean you're a fan of anime and or manga. I just like hearing some stories, is all.
48870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/21/14

Clamiku wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


Clamiku wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

We have too many threads like similar to this one. Why is that?


I apologize. When I searched the threads, I couldn't find anything about regretting and anime.


It's fine. We just have too many haters than lovers when it comes to anime.


If you have an account on crunchyroll it should mean you're a fan of anime and or manga. I just like hearing some stories, is all.


Don't have any stories to mention.
Posted 8/21/14

qualeshia3 wrote:

We have too many threads like similar to this one. Why is that?


It's all your fault
8386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 8/21/14
Kill La Kill and Blood +
48870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/21/14

severticas wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

We have too many threads like similar to this one. Why is that?


It's all your fault



Sure it isn't YOUR fault.
Posted 8/21/14

qualeshia3 wrote:


severticas wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

We have too many threads like similar to this one. Why is that?


It's all your fault



Sure it isn't YOUR fault.


Is that a question? YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!
48870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/21/14

severticas wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


severticas wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

We have too many threads like similar to this one. Why is that?


It's all your fault



Sure it isn't YOUR fault.


Is that a question? YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!


Do you know what YOU did?
Posted 8/21/14

qualeshia3 wrote:


severticas wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


severticas wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

We have too many threads like similar to this one. Why is that?


It's all your fault



Sure it isn't YOUR fault.


Is that a question? YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!


Do you know what YOU did?


It was all for you? YOU DID THIS TO ME
48870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/21/14

severticas wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


severticas wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


severticas wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

We have too many threads like similar to this one. Why is that?


It's all your fault



Sure it isn't YOUR fault.


Is that a question? YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!


Do you know what YOU did?


It was all for you? YOU DID THIS TO ME


It was all for me. BUT YOU DID THIS TO YOU!
71772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / Helena, MT
Offline
Posted 8/21/14
School days. I'll never get that time back, almost as bad as DBZ...nuff said
Posted 8/21/14

qualeshia3 wrote:


severticas wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


severticas wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


severticas wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

We have too many threads like similar to this one. Why is that?


It's all your fault



Sure it isn't YOUR fault.


Is that a question? YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!


Do you know what YOU did?


It was all for you? YOU DID THIS TO ME


It was all for me. BUT YOU DID THIS TO YOU!


Okay, you win. Go away.
2542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/21/14
Guys try to put your quotes in spoiler things.
66587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 8/21/14 , edited 8/21/14
None. I love anime. The good, the bad, and the ugly. Besides, I would never watch one I felt I'd regret later.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.