First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Musicals that have been turned into animes
3702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / HFIL- Home for in...
Offline
Posted 6/27/07
so far ie only foud the les miserables one that isan anime but have you guys found any others.? that are any good anyway lol
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 6/27/07
The musical was based on the novel..
2313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / SO*CAL
Offline
Posted 6/27/07
romeo x juliet as you would know as romeo and juliet.. but its a play..
49827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
68 / F / Portland Maine
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
There are a lot of anime's that woudl make great musicals.
993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
yupp ...
Posted 4/2/08
Has anyone ever seen the Bleach Musical???
Posted 6/25/08

capt_bravo wrote:

Has anyone ever seen the Bleach Musical???


O-oh yeah, I had see that before. All I gotta said is............... no comment.
Posted 6/25/08
if they did HSM an anime

as god as my witness. . .i kill you all HSM fanatics!!!

note:HSM=high school musical. . .
602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Alabama
Offline
Posted 6/25/08 , edited 6/25/08
High School Anime!!!
Hahah!!!
I cracks myself up!!!xD
5787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Island Nearest To...
Offline
Posted 6/25/08
musical?? the characters would sing while slashing each other?? lol XD
104009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/25/08 , edited 6/25/08
theres one from the 1986 that was turned into a anime XD
Posted 6/25/08

AnimeKami wrote:

theres one from the 1986 that was turned into a anime XD


what the? :blink:

did it had singing gundams?

or even

break dancing gundams?

104009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/25/08

YojimboMifune wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

theres one from the 1986 that was turned into a anime XD


what the? :blink:

did it had singing gundams?

or even

break dancing gundams?



lol XD it was a french play lol
Posted 6/25/08

AnimeKami wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

theres one from the 1986 that was turned into a anime XD


what the? :blink:

did it had singing gundams?

or even

break dancing gundams?



lol XD it was a french play lol


to bad

i wanted to see a singing gundam. . .

or at least a ganmen rap. .
104009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/25/08

YojimboMifune wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

theres one from the 1986 that was turned into a anime XD


what the? :blink:

did it had singing gundams?

or even

break dancing gundams?



lol XD it was a french play lol


to bad

i wanted to see a singing gundam. . .

or at least a ganmen rap. .


lol they did a gundam thing with lucky star opening XD
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.