First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Hello
11114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Gouverneur
Offline
Posted 8/23/14

Still_Ginger wrote:

Come on folks, let the mods handle it. No need to be dishing out vigilante justice.

Hi there, welcome to the site! Glad to have you!


I didnt know when i posted this that it was not allowed. i am sorry.
35286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 8/24/14 , edited 8/24/14
Welcome.
(Have nothing to say, just felt like saying it.)
4131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The Flying Pussyf...
Offline
Posted 8/24/14
well lets see how long it goes!!!! maybe they wont close it....
4131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The Flying Pussyf...
Offline
Posted 8/24/14

tyhiyo3 wrote:


Still_Ginger wrote:

Come on folks, let the mods handle it. No need to be dishing out vigilante justice.

Hi there, welcome to the site! Glad to have you!


I didnt know when i posted this that it was not allowed. i am sorry.


so what brought u to the site.... or more specifically what made u decide to make a profile?
11114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Gouverneur
Offline
Posted 8/24/14
In a few days it will be my 1 year anniversary for being on this site. Im only new to the forums. So i started watching anime about a year ago.
5014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/24/14
hi im matthew,
just recently got back into anime.
if you wanna chat just hit me up.
4131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The Flying Pussyf...
Offline
Posted 8/24/14

tyhiyo3 wrote:

In a few days it will be my 1 year anniversary for being on this site. Im only new to the forums. So i started watching anime about a year ago.


only a year ago holy!!
11114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Gouverneur
Offline
Posted 8/24/14

Arielgirl375 wrote:


tyhiyo3 wrote:

In a few days it will be my 1 year anniversary for being on this site. Im only new to the forums. So i started watching anime about a year ago.


only a year ago holy!!


That may not be accurate actually now that i think about it. Its prob closer to 2 years that i started watching anime.
4131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The Flying Pussyf...
Offline
Posted 8/24/14
still not that long ago but congrats into getting into it
11114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Gouverneur
Offline
Posted 8/24/14

Arielgirl375 wrote:

still not that long ago but congrats into getting into it


How long ago did you get into anime?
4131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The Flying Pussyf...
Offline
Posted 8/24/14
welll over ten yrs ago. once upon a time when i was 4 or 5 possibly 3. i cant remeber the first... basically been a fanatic forever. all my life.
4131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The Flying Pussyf...
Offline
Posted 8/24/14
sometimes i think when i wake up and i'm 25 will i still be watching or when Im 45.
11114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Gouverneur
Offline
Posted 8/24/14

Arielgirl375 wrote:

welll over ten yrs ago. once upon a time when i was 4 or 5 possibly 3. i cant remeber the first... basically been a fanatic forever. all my life.


Wow thats a long time. well i did watch naruto when that was on tv sometimes. but i never got into anime because people sometimes are made fun of for it, but i learned not to care what they may think and to just like what i like.
11114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Gouverneur
Offline
Posted 8/24/14

Arielgirl375 wrote:

sometimes i think when i wake up and i'm 25 will i still be watching or when Im 45.


I am sure you will. it sound like you like it alot
4131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The Flying Pussyf...
Offline
Posted 8/24/14

tyhiyo3 wrote:


Arielgirl375 wrote:

sometimes i think when i wake up and i'm 25 will i still be watching or when Im 45.


I am sure you will. it sound like you like it alot


i have mixed feelings about that... anime has always been cool to me, and my brother, so it didnt matter if i was made fun of for it. but at that same time,,.. i feel like doing something different since i been at it for so long. Gouverneur thats weird name sounds so slyfy! the town of gouverneur where gouvernenians gourvernate!

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.