First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Random Questions Thread
13014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / in the club
Offline
Posted 11/20/06

Lax wrote:
How do you stop a hiccup if its bothering you?


dance with it.


have you tried 'obonto linux'?
AOH
1301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Coming soon to a...
Offline
Posted 11/20/06

bellus-vae wrote:


Ktito wrote:

'Coz you fail at life you failure
How do I get rid of my lil' brother?


you simply tie him up, put a ducktape on his mouth, get a box where he can fit,
place him in there. make sure he wouldnt be able to move to untie himself.

super ducktaped the box all over. so the box will be nice and tight and wont get ripped.
then send him to africa by express.


Or you could just slit his throat.
17206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/20/06
Random Question:

What... is my name?
17206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/20/06

simpleyesa wrote:


Lax wrote:
How do you stop a hiccup if its bothering you?


dance with it.


have you tried 'obonto linux'?


I use red hat on my other computer

Posted 11/20/06

AOH wrote:


bellus-vae wrote:


Ktito wrote:

'Coz you fail at life you failure
How do I get rid of my lil' brother?


you simply tie him up, put a ducktape on his mouth, get a box where he can fit,
place him in there. make sure he wouldnt be able to move to untie himself.

super ducktaped the box all over. so the box will be nice and tight and wont get ripped.
then send him to africa by express.


Or you could just slit his throat.




ladies and gentleman another emo kid has made an apperance! thats like what 10 now? God pretty soon shinjis going to have to get you guys your own pitch black room with sharp objects and sad acoustic tunes to keep you all accomadated


Trevor (OP)
Lax
3214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Eh?
Offline
Posted 11/20/06
This is now a game

You answer a question, then ask another one in place

most the people above haven't ask a question at all

Your name is Bob

What causes global warming?
17206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/20/06

Lax wrote:

This is now a game

You answer a question, then ask another one in place

most the people above haven't ask a question at all

Your name is Bob

What causes global warming?


When ever you make fun of an emo, your mocking words heat up the Earth.

My names not Bob.

Whats up with the 'True' Ads their creepy.

AOH
1301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Coming soon to a...
Offline
Posted 11/20/06

kyocool wrote:


AOH wrote:


bellus-vae wrote:


Ktito wrote:

'Coz you fail at life you failure
How do I get rid of my lil' brother?


you simply tie him up, put a ducktape on his mouth, get a box where he can fit,
place him in there. make sure he wouldnt be able to move to untie himself.

super ducktaped the box all over. so the box will be nice and tight and wont get ripped.
then send him to africa by express.


Or you could just slit his throat.




ladies and gentleman another emo kid has made an apperance! thats like what 10 now? God pretty soon shinjis going to have to get you guys your own pitch black room with sharp objects and sad acoustic tunes to keep you all accomadated


Trevor (OP)



Yup. I'm emo. I go around slitting my wrists, cutting myself. I also enjoy long walks on the beach and riding horses. Why must you harass me?
Lax
3214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Eh?
Offline
Posted 11/20/06
naruto9817: Everyone has a different view on something, they may be creepy to you but not to others. And ads are needed to keep a site running

AOH: Because your doing something he doesn't like, easy as that

What causes global warming?
6326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hogwarts
Offline
Posted 11/20/06
17206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/20/06

bellus-vae wrote:



A perfect example of global warming in the works.

AOH
1301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Coming soon to a...
Offline
Posted 11/20/06

Lax wrote:

naruto9817: Everyone has a different view on something, they may be creepy to you but not to others. And ads are needed to keep a site running

AOH: Because your doing something he doesn't like, easy as that

What causes global warming?



Genius.
7147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / 中国
Offline
Posted 11/20/06

AOH wrote:
Yup. I'm emo. I go around slitting my wrists, cutting myself. I also enjoy long walks on the beach and riding horses. Why must you harass me?


6326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hogwarts
Offline
Posted 11/20/06

simpleyesa wrote:


Lax wrote:
How do you stop a hiccup if its bothering you?


dance with it.


have you tried 'obonto linux'?


ubunto linux! have u got it? its great, but i still love my red had...
AOH
1301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Coming soon to a...
Offline
Posted 11/20/06

azrael910 wrote:


AOH wrote:
Yup. I'm emo. I go around slitting my wrists, cutting myself. I also enjoy long walks on the beach and riding horses. Why must you harass me?





Ha, people think I'm actualy emo. That's a knee slapper.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.