First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Introduction's
Member
11200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / The Corruption Di...
Offline
Posted 11/3/14 , edited 11/3/14
Hello My name is Sam i'm age 15 male. My first games when i was two were pokemon Red, Blue, and yellow. Please don't ask about my past because if I were to compare my memory to a computer memory it would be 1 byte. Back in the day though I watched lots of anime but didn't know what they were so now i stumble apon them again and start feeling deja Vu. My 3ds FC is 0662-4686-2904. My WiiU ID is 252527 if you want to friend my youtube business WiiU account its Pkmnsqd20. I'll also post this on the gaming Id forum. I hope we can Smash soon

~I hope we can all become friends and gaming rivals.
Member
11850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere along t...
Offline
Posted 11/4/14 , edited 11/5/14
Welcome Sam,

I enjoy a lot of the same games as you it looks. Should be interesting when something good comes out that has decent online options.

Btw nice avatar, I enjoyed the Megaman Battle Network and Starforce series a lot.
Member
2029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / Purgatory
Offline
Posted 11/22/14
Hi everyone! I'm a 15 year old male. My first video game was Pokemon Leaf Green and I'm primarily a console gamer. I got my first console, which was an Xbox, from my cousin when I was little and did nothing but see how many times I could beat the Halo: Combat Evolved campaign in one night. I guess you could say from then on I was hooked on video games. It was during the summer I got the Xbox that I got into anime as well, I'd watch Naruto and One Piece religiously. My gamertag is TehMutant and I look forward to chatting or gaming with whoever shoots me an add!
6 God
15296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 11/22/14
welcome to the group man and ill add u when i hop online
Member
16016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Reseda CA
Offline
Posted 11/23/14
Hey everyone I'm Lurkergirth95 real name's Gareth though. I'm 19 love anime,my Xbox,and food. I've been watching anime since I was a kid but only got serious about it about a year ago. My favorite animes are Gurren Laggan, Toradora, Trigun, and RWBY. As for video games I have an Xbox(as of now I don"t have gold membership) my gamer tag is mr freezybreeze if you wanna add me(just say you're from the group) I usually play single player games but if you wanna play something I play Halo 4, Borderlands 2, Mass Effect 3 , and some of the free games that Xbox released. As for anything else just pm me I"m a pretty open person so most questions are cool with me. This is my first time joining a group like this and I"m looking forward to seeing where things go from here.
6 God
15296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 11/23/14
great to have you in the group man m gt is Vongola Sin hmu
Member
1775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United States,New...
Offline
Posted 11/23/14
hello everyone,23 and obviously enjoy anime and video gaming and while i don't use CR much besides looking at the news i watch anime on a daily basis ^^. my favorite anime are Slayers,Hayate no Gotoku,Tenchi Muyo,Ranma 1/2 and Zero no Tsukaima.as for video games i have a Gameboy Color,Gameboy Advance,DS,3DS,PSP,VITA,SNES,Gamecube,Wii,PS2 and PS3..my main genre's are usually jrpgs of various variety's and fighting games but i do play the rare other types as well.if you think we may share like games,just ask and i shall answer and if asked will give out my PSN and Nintendo gt's.
Member
11850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere along t...
Offline
Posted 11/23/14
Welcome Naksy, Gareth, and Ryoko.

Member
11850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere along t...
Offline
Posted 11/24/14

RyokoAyekaLover wrote:

hello everyone,23 and obviously enjoy anime and video gaming and while i don't use CR much besides looking at the news i watch anime on a daily basis ^^. my favorite anime are Slayers,Hayate no Gotoku,Tenchi Muyo,Ranma 1/2 and Zero no Tsukaima.as for video games i have a Gameboy Color,Gameboy Advance,DS,3DS,PSP,VITA,SNES,Gamecube,Wii,PS2 and PS3..my main genre's are usually jrpgs of various variety's and fighting games but i do play the rare other types as well.if you think we may share like games,just ask and i shall answer and if asked will give out my PSN and Nintendo gt's.


Wow with the exception of the Vita I match all of your systems lol. Course I plan to get a Vita sometime soon

If ya don't mind me asking, what type of jrpg's do you play? I play a few of them myself.
Member
1775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United States,New...
Offline
Posted 11/24/14

FlyingFerret wrote:


RyokoAyekaLover wrote:

hello everyone,23 and obviously enjoy anime and video gaming and while i don't use CR much besides looking at the news i watch anime on a daily basis ^^. my favorite anime are Slayers,Hayate no Gotoku,Tenchi Muyo,Ranma 1/2 and Zero no Tsukaima.as for video games i have a Gameboy Color,Gameboy Advance,DS,3DS,PSP,VITA,SNES,Gamecube,Wii,PS2 and PS3..my main genre's are usually jrpgs of various variety's and fighting games but i do play the rare other types as well.if you think we may share like games,just ask and i shall answer and if asked will give out my PSN and Nintendo gt's.


Wow with the exception of the Vita I match all of your systems lol. Course I plan to get a Vita sometime soon

If ya don't mind me asking, what type of jrpg's do you play? I play a few of them myself.


a lot,honestly....i own way to many games to be able to give a decent example of my list lol.that said i have a Darkadia account with every single game i own listed so that should show if off enough lol. http://darkadia.com/member/LinaInverseLover/library

can say though my favorites are the SMT series(Persona and Devil Survivor games mostly for top favorites) and Disgaea
Member
11850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere along t...
Offline
Posted 11/24/14
Lol quite the list you've got there. Definitely a lot of those I've played or enjoyed.
Member
1775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United States,New...
Offline
Posted 11/24/14

FlyingFerret wrote:

Lol quite the list you've got there. Definitely a lot of those I've played or enjoyed.


thats good ^^ and yeah ^^;..after gaming since was like 5..the list grows..especially for the PS2's and such when start taking advantage of lots of buy 2 get 1 free sales lol.
6975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Bottom of the...
Offline
Posted 11/25/14
Hello I'm SNR, I basically grew up using Nintendo Handheld Systems.
I started out with a Game Boy Advance, I remember playing various games based on Movies, after that the Nintendo DS, and now I have a 3DS. I also have a Wii, but unfortunately it doesn't work anymore.
Her's the order of the years I've been playing the games I just mentioned
2004-2006: GameBoy Advance
2008-2011: Wii
2010-: Nintendo DS ( I still play DS games on my 3DS)
2013-: Nintendo 3DS


6 God
15296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 11/25/14
Welcome to the group
Member
2308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Somewhere over yo...
Offline
Posted 11/28/14
Hey everyone my name is Jai. I'm a big sports fan. So any anime or games that are sports related I already played lol. I also like fairy tail, sao, detective Conan, maji, and etc. I play Pokémon, Zelda, all Battlefield games, GTA, Naruto, and etc. Nice to meet everyone
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.