First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Seraph of the End (Season 1 and 2) Discussion
215009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 2/25/15
Aoi Yuki will be voicing Krul Tepes
Kenichi Suzumura will be voicing Crowley

New key visual:
63526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 2/25/15
The staff is looking great and voice actors seem like good fits.

Looking forward to April 4th.
31030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 2/25/15

LoomyTheBrew wrote:

The staff is looking great and voice actors seem like good fits.

Looking forward to April 4th.


For those whom are curious volume 4 is out on March 3. I've got the first two volumes on my kindle and need to download the 3rd later today.
215009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 2/25/15 , edited 2/25/15

shaunj07 wrote:

For those whom are curious volume 4 is out on March 3. I've got the first two volumes on my kindle and need to download the 3rd later today.


If you're referring to the light novel, how many chapters are there for volumes 1 and 2?

I've only read the prologue for volume 1 though.
31030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 2/25/15

stark700 wrote:


shaunj07 wrote:

For those whom are curious volume 4 is out on March 3. I've got the first two volumes on my kindle and need to download the 3rd later today.


If you're referring to the light novel, how many chapters are there for volumes 1 and 2?

I've only read the prologue for volume 1 though.


Sorry, I left out which I was referring to. The manga is what I meant to say above. Not sure on the LN's.
63526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 2/25/15

shaunj07 wrote:

Sorry, I left out which I was referring to. The manga is what I meant to say above. Not sure on the LN's.


Do I just download it off Viz? I've never not bought a digital manga from them before.
31030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 2/25/15

LoomyTheBrew wrote:


shaunj07 wrote:

Sorry, I left out which I was referring to. The manga is what I meant to say above. Not sure on the LN's.


Do I just download it off Viz? I've never not bought a digital manga from them before.


Na, I use Amazon when I'm downloading manga to my kindle.
63526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 2/25/15

shaunj07 wrote:


LoomyTheBrew wrote:


shaunj07 wrote:

Sorry, I left out which I was referring to. The manga is what I meant to say above. Not sure on the LN's.


Do I just download it off Viz? I've never not bought a digital manga from them before.


Na, I use Amazon when I'm downloading manga to my kindle.


Oh gotcha. But it's a Viz translation right?
20821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New Jersey
Online
Posted 2/25/15

LoomyTheBrew wrote:

Oh gotcha. But it's a Viz translation right?


Yes, Viz does the translation for the manga. It also gets a simulpub release in the English Weekly Shonen Jump once a month.
63526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 2/25/15

erictbar wrote:


LoomyTheBrew wrote:

Oh gotcha. But it's a Viz translation right?


Yes, Viz does the translation for the manga. It also gets a simulpub release in the English Weekly Shonen Jump once a month.


Cool. I'll try buying a volume off Amazon then.
Posted 2/25/15
I'll make Crunchyroll miserable if they don't get this. If they don't, I'll make my friend buy it for me when it comes out on DVD. I'm scary when I'm angry...


I'm so looking forward to this!
63526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 2/25/15 , edited 2/26/15

kuronekonya wrote:

I'll make Crunchyroll miserable if they don't get this. If they don't, I'll make my friend buy it for me when it comes out on DVD. I'm scary when I'm angry...


I'm so looking forward to this!


I could actually see this one getting a dual-simulcast with Funimation like AoT did, but for some reason I'm thinking that Funi has the highest chance of getting this once since they've been on a roll recently. But that's just a hunch not based on fact
215009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 3/15/15 , edited 3/15/15
New casts:

Sayuri Hanayori: Atsumi Tanezaki
Shigura Yukimi: Yui Ishikawa
Norito Goshi: Daisuke Ono
Mito Jujo: Yu Shimamura

Interesting little note from the article on ANN:


The website also announced that the original manga's writer, Takaya Kagami, is personally drafting the original story for story episodes not yet serialized in the manga version. He is also supervising all aspects of the scripts until the anime's 24th and final episode.

The website added that Hiroshi Seko (episode scripts for Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, Attack on Titan, Terror in Resonance), the writer credited with series script composition, is personally writing every episode's script himself, with no other scriptwriter in the credits. Seko also wrote the Attack on Titan: Lost Girls novel.


http://owarino-seraph.jp/news/index.html#news_user_contents2
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-03-15/seraph-of-the-end-additional-cast-creator-direct-involvement-revealed/.85991

.............

Basically, the series will be based on the manga rather than LN from what I can understand.
16372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 3/15/15
Every anime ive seen with vampires sucked. even hell sing sucked to me. This anime should be good at the same time i wish it was something else besides vampires.
69864 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / New Haven,CT
Offline
Posted 3/15/15

stark700 wrote:

New casts:

Sayuri Hanayori: Atsumi Tanezaki
Shigura Yukimi: Yui Ishikawa
Norito Goshi: Daisuke Ono
Mito Jujo: Yu Shimamura

Interesting little note from the article on ANN:


The website also announced that the original manga's writer, Takaya Kagami, is personally drafting the original story for story episodes not yet serialized in the manga version. He is also supervising all aspects of the scripts until the anime's 24th and final episode.

The website added that Hiroshi Seko (episode scripts for Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, Attack on Titan, Terror in Resonance), the writer credited with series script composition, is personally writing every episode's script himself, with no other scriptwriter in the credits. Seko also wrote the Attack on Titan: Lost Girls novel.


http://owarino-seraph.jp/news/index.html#news_user_contents2
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-03-15/seraph-of-the-end-additional-cast-creator-direct-involvement-revealed/.85991

.............

Basically, the series will be based on the manga rather than LN from what I can understand.


I never read the LN only the manga is there really a difference between the two? And why won't he supervise the final episode? O.o Thats a bit weird to me. I'm more then happy the creators are involved with the anime that alone makes me even more hyped!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.