First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Should Rave Master get a reboot?
4153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/29/14 , edited 8/29/14
So i was wondering, should the anime get a reboot?

i mean at least for me, Rave Master is by far better than Fairy Tail, the anime was done with a poor storyline, they messed up everything, the dub has hedious, the anime was censored and as a whole, it was shit...

Rave Master is one of the first mangas i ever read, and idk why but recently i saw the OVA Fairy Tail x Rave Master, and im pretty annoyed by the fact that Rave Master could have had a great anime, but thanks to Studio Deen many people gave up on that anime....

If there's someone here that has read the manga, can agree that Rave Master was great....

Examples of animation studios fucking up manga: Toriko, Shaman King (even though a liked this one, the manga was far better), Elfen Lied and Berserk.

215233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 8/29/14
I'm actually watching Shaman King right now so I might check out the manga after doing so.

As for remake, probably. I remember putting the series on-hold for awhile and came back and finished it but didn't think highly of the show. And yeah, I saw the OVA as well and surprisingly was a lot more funnier than I had thought. If it gets a reboot, it should be 2 split of a 2 cour series imo for 25 episodes each to give producers more time.

For anime studio, maybe White Fox or something could work. Just please not A-1 Pictures.
4153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/29/14 , edited 8/29/14

stark700 wrote:

I'm actually watching Shaman King right now so I might check out the manga after doing so.

As for remake, probably. I remember putting the series on-hold for awhile and came back and finished it but didn't think highly of the show. And yeah, I saw the OVA as well and surprisingly was a lot more funnier than I had thought. If it gets a reboot, it should be 2 split of a 2 cour series imo for 25 episodes each to give producers more time.

For anime studio, maybe White Fox or something could work. Just please not A-1 Pictures.


trust me, the manga is faaar different from the anime, the anime was done for a kids show, it looks like, and if it gets a reboot i dont want Toei Animation
215233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 8/29/14

Siawo wrote:


stark700 wrote:

I'm actually watching Shaman King right now so I might check out the manga after doing so.

As for remake, probably. I remember putting the series on-hold for awhile and came back and finished it but didn't think highly of the show. And yeah, I saw the OVA as well and surprisingly was a lot more funnier than I had thought. If it gets a reboot, it should be 2 split of a 2 cour series imo for 25 episodes each to give producers more time.

For anime studio, maybe White Fox or something could work. Just please not A-1 Pictures.


trust me, the anime is faaar different from the manga, the anime was done for a kids show, it looks like, and if it gets a reboot i dont want Toei Animation


Oh I'll trust you on this. I haven't read the manga though. If Toei Animation gets it, I'd expect mediocre animation quality unless they can get a decent character designer.
18079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Anchorage Alaska
Offline
Posted 8/29/14
I would like to see Rave Master get a reboot sometime, read all the manga, loved it. I do agree the old Rave Master anime was done somewhat poorly but that was back then but with the animation now days like the Fairy Tail x RAVE, it would be really nice I think I wouldnt mind if it was the same studio that does fairy tail. It would be nice to see the whole story fully animated. Would also love to see other manga's of Hiro Mashima animated, the Monster Hunter manga would be a nice short series.
Posted 8/29/14
I'll tip my hat to a reboot to have RAVE done by straight through from the manga. The anime I grew up with is just unwatchable after having read fifty chapters of the manga.
8427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/29/14
No.
Posted 8/30/14
Yes because the story and characters were WAY better than Fairy Tail.
it should be animated by Studio WhiteFox for neat animation, bloody violence and less Censorship.
782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 8/30/14
Yes, it would be really cool Well I doubt that'll happen... but it's nice to dream.
456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/30/14
Well, the anime that exists now is incomplete and really heavy on the censorship etc... I'd probably watch a reboot, Rave was one of my first manga series and I kind of love it a lot.
Sogno- 
45684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/30/14
i agree that Rave Master is better than Fairy Tail, but i don't think it should get a reboot.
42415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/30/14

stark700 wrote:

I'm actually watching Shaman King right now so I might check out the manga after doing so.

As for remake, probably. I remember putting the series on-hold for awhile and came back and finished it but didn't think highly of the show. And yeah, I saw the OVA as well and surprisingly was a lot more funnier than I had thought. If it gets a reboot, it should be 2 split of a 2 cour series imo for 25 episodes each to give producers more time.

For anime studio, maybe White Fox or something could work. Just please not A-1 Pictures.


What about a Shaman King reboot?!
4153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/30/14 , edited 10/26/14

Sogno- wrote:

i agree that Rave Master is better than Fairy Tail, but i don't think it should get a reboot.


why not? fairy tail is pretty popular? i really dont think rave master will get a reboot (because animation studios only animate ongoing mangas most of the time), but at least deserves one, along with many mangas that animation studios fucked up

rave master's anime spat on the manga
4134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 10/26/14
It disagree with some of you and I say it SHOULD have a reboot with certain conditions such as: staying true to the manga, getting good voice actors, and not having any pointless fillers because the manga is done.
56156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Maryland
Offline
Posted 10/26/14
I would love to see a reboot. Rave Master is one of the first manga I read.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.