First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Chibi!
Posted 8/30/14

Phersu wrote:


SoldierSangria wrote:

Fuck. You.


Not tonight. I have a headache.


18247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 8/30/14
some is okay. but then you got heavens lost property, where half the time its drawn in chibi.
6199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / NB / US
Offline
Posted 8/30/14
I used to draw chibis all the time. I guess I still kinda do if I'm just doodling.
21073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 8/30/14

Shnooze wrote:


Phersu wrote:


Shnooze wrote:

I think they're really cute.


I think you're really cute.


Well alright then!


Totes not creepy...
1265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 8/30/14
Ideal
Posted 8/30/14

ShiftedDesign wrote:


Shnooze wrote:


Phersu wrote:


Shnooze wrote:

I think they're really cute.


I think you're really cute.


Well alright then!


Totes not creepy...


totally hilarious is what it is
21073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 8/31/14

pandrasb wrote:


ShiftedDesign wrote:


Shnooze wrote:


Phersu wrote:


Shnooze wrote:

I think they're really cute.


I think you're really cute.


Well alright then!


Totes not creepy...


totally hilarious is what it is


Until you notice the age. Jail bait!
14748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / ON, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/31/14 , edited 8/31/14

ShiftedDesign wrote:


pandrasb wrote:


ShiftedDesign wrote:


Shnooze wrote:


Phersu wrote:


Shnooze wrote:

I think they're really cute.


I think you're really cute.


Well alright then!


Totes not creepy...


totally hilarious is what it is


Until you notice the age. Jail bait!


I'm confused, what does that mean? Alright, excuse me for having to google it. That is really really REALLY gross, I honestly thought he was just giving me a random compliment.
Posted 8/31/14
I have no idea what a chibi is.
11441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Here
Offline
Posted 8/31/14
I don't mind them. I find them cute, but I feel like a sissy saying it.
13347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 8/31/14
I hate chibis

eat them all plz
Posted 8/31/14

ShiftedDesign wrote:


pandrasb wrote:

totally hilarious is what it is


Until you notice the age. Jail bait!


I did notice the age, makes it more hilarious.

35286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 8/31/14
They're adorable.

74801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Central KY.
Offline
Posted 8/31/14 , edited 8/31/14
ANYTHING Chibi is part of a massive Collection of THE MOST kawaaaaaaaaaaiiiiii things to be found on Planet Earth. <3
21073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 8/31/14 , edited 8/31/14

Shnooze wrote:


ShiftedDesign wrote:


pandrasb wrote:


ShiftedDesign wrote:


Shnooze wrote:


Phersu wrote:


Shnooze wrote:

I think they're really cute.


I think you're really cute.


Well alright then!


Totes not creepy...


totally hilarious is what it is


Until you notice the age. Jail bait!


I'm confused, what does that mean? Alright, excuse me for having to google it. That is really really REALLY gross, I honestly thought he was just giving me a random compliment.

Wasn't directed as a compliment to anyone and you aren't rrally jail bait because you didn't initiate. I just find it weird when people hit on underage people.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.