First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Shy Girls
26821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 9/1/14
Guys. What do you think of Shy Girls? Do you like em? Hate em? Ok with em? Lets hear some of your opinions.

Girls. Are you shy? Or are you not? What do you think of other shy girls? Let us hear out your opinions.
Posted 9/1/14
Shy anime girls like Tomoko Kuroki are endearing in a way. Too bad real shy girls can't pull this off.
8386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 9/1/14
Shyness is cute, but I'm also shy so nothing ever really comes from the shyness.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/1/14 , edited 9/1/14
Ritsu-chan.~

Banned
32153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / Niggerous,VA
Offline
Posted 9/1/14 , edited 9/1/14
Shy girls are crazy in bed so I don't see any problems.
17761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 9/1/14 , edited 9/1/14
still waters run deep.
1264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/1/14 , edited 9/1/14
I have no issue with a shy girl, I actually prefer them over confident girls.
Same goes for guys too.
Don't be afraid to be shy, but don't be shy because you're afraid.
As long as they're not some scumbag who secretly judges everyone and bitches about them beneath that shy exterior, I'm fine with them.
Be sincere to who you are.
Posted 9/1/14 , edited 9/1/14

Phersu wrote:

Ritsu-chan.~



Debatable. She's more along the lines of anti social and just quiet.
Posted 9/1/14 , edited 9/1/14

SweetPerplexity wrote:

I have no issue with a shy girl, I actually prefer them over confident girls.
Same goes for guys too.
Don't be afraid to be shy, but don't be shy because you're afraid.
As long as they're not some scumbag who secretly judges everyone and bitches about them beneath that shy exterior, I'm fine with them.
Be sincere to who you are.


Shyness (also called diffidence) is the feeling of apprehension, lack of comfort, or awkwardness especially when a person is in proximity to other people.
Don't be afraid to be shy is kind of an oxymoron.
Unless I got something wrong.
1327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 9/1/14
Tomoko a best
14233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 9/1/14 , edited 9/1/14

octoberrust wrote:

Shy girls are crazy in bed so I don't see any problems.


They're the kinky ones.
1264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/1/14 , edited 9/1/14

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


SweetPerplexity wrote:

I have no issue with a shy girl, I actually prefer them over confident girls.
Same goes for guys too.
Don't be afraid to be shy, but don't be shy because you're afraid.
As long as they're not some scumbag who secretly judges everyone and bitches about them beneath that shy exterior, I'm fine with them.
Be sincere to who you are.


Shyness (also called diffidence) is the feeling of apprehension, lack of comfort, or awkwardness especially when a person is in proximity to other people.
Don't be afraid to be shy is kind of an oxymoron.
Unless I got something wrong, I don't think the characteristic of being shy is something you can really choose.


Some people are naturally shy in social situations. They start to panic with themselves because everyone else is so confident. They feel like nothing in comparison to them and end up beating themselves up about being socially inept when they're alone. Therefore they seclude themselves within the comfort of their own home. These people aren't that uncommon to come across on the internet. I was just telling them that it's okay, there's no issue with being shy.
Posted 9/1/14 , edited 9/1/14

SweetPerplexity wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


SweetPerplexity wrote:

I have no issue with a shy girl, I actually prefer them over confident girls.
Same goes for guys too.
Don't be afraid to be shy, but don't be shy because you're afraid.
As long as they're not some scumbag who secretly judges everyone and bitches about them beneath that shy exterior, I'm fine with them.
Be sincere to who you are.


Shyness (also called diffidence) is the feeling of apprehension, lack of comfort, or awkwardness especially when a person is in proximity to other people.
Don't be afraid to be shy is kind of an oxymoron.
Unless I got something wrong, I don't think the characteristic of being shy is something you can really choose.


Some people are naturally shy in social situations. They start to panic with themselves because everyone else is so confident. They feel like nothing in comparison to them and end up beating themselves up about being socially inept when they're alone. Therefore they seclude themselves within the comfort of their own home. These people aren't that uncommon to come across on the internet. I was just telling them that it's okay, there's no issue with being shy.


Oh, now I see what you're saying.
5769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 9/1/14
Even though I sometimes come off as confident online, I'm really shy and insecure. I think other shy girls are okay. I just really wish no one was shy.
33363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Socal
Online
Posted 9/1/14
I'm fine with shy girls

plus she would understand my woes of being shy myself.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.