First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Burial or Cremation?
48449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 9/1/14

haikinka wrote:

someone plz eat my corpse.


In India there is a group of sadhus who eat corpses. They pull bodies out of the rivers and cover themselves with the ashes of the cremated.
11154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 9/1/14 , edited 9/2/14

xAnimeMadx wrote:


MarkyD73 wrote:


xAnimeMadx wrote:

I just can't agree with the idea of being burnt...Just turned to ashes... It creeps me the hell out. So buried, deffo.


I don't get how rotting in the ground is any better.


Well, I am hoping to be reborn as Groot? You never know xD

But at least by being buired I would still be "whole" and not just be dust...


If you were reborn you would have another body not the one you have now.

How can you be whole when the body will just rot.
Sogno- 
45722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/1/14 , edited 9/2/14

Tiger96 wrote:

Just make 100% sure that I'm actually dead


aw that takes the fun out of it
65120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / None ya business.
Offline
Posted 9/1/14
I think I'd prefer a burial. Can someone clear up for me what people even do with ashes if their not scattered somewhere? I get that your loved ones keep them in an urn for awhile but then who do you end up getting passed down to as time goes on?
48449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 9/1/14

CherryDynamite8 wrote:

I think I'd prefer a burial. Can someone clear up for me what people even do with ashes if their not scattered somewhere? I get that your loved ones keep them in an urn for awhile but then who do you end up getting passed down to as time goes on?


There specific areas in cementaries where people can inter the ashes of family members.
26462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Iwatobi!!
Offline
Posted 9/1/14

HuastecoOtaku wrote:


haikinka wrote:

someone plz eat my corpse.


In India there is a group of sadhus who eat corpses. They pull bodies out of the rivers and cover themselves with the ashes of the cremated.




What the.....?
65120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / None ya business.
Offline
Posted 9/1/14

HuastecoOtaku wrote:


CherryDynamite8 wrote:

I think I'd prefer a burial. Can someone clear up for me what people even do with ashes if their not scattered somewhere? I get that your loved ones keep them in an urn for awhile but then who do you end up getting passed down to as time goes on?


There specific areas in cementaries where people can inter the ashes of family members.


Ooh that makes sense. I've never seen that before. Thank you ^^
48449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 9/1/14

xAnimeMadx wrote:


HuastecoOtaku wrote:


haikinka wrote:

someone plz eat my corpse.


In India there is a group of sadhus who eat corpses. They pull bodies out of the rivers and cover themselves with the ashes of the cremated.




What the.....?


They are called Aghori and they have been condemned by other Hindu groups.
3119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 9/1/14
Don't bury me, that just seems so silly. I don't really care about what happens to my body, just don't waste too much money on me. You can throw me in the woods if you want and it wont bother me a bit.
683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / TORONTO
Offline
Posted 9/1/14 , edited 9/2/14
i would like to be decapitated and have my body thrown into the woods for wolves or bears or something. then have the flesh striped from my skull and have it used as a candle stand.
41690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Somewhere
Offline
Posted 9/1/14 , edited 9/2/14
I would like to be used as a Halloween ornament.
Posted 9/1/14

haikinka wrote:

someone plz eat my corpse.


You're hilarious.
Posted 9/1/14
Make sure I'm 100% dead first and cremate me.

Put me in one of those beautiful little jars and sprinkle my ashes up with gold flakes.

Add my expensive valuables, like my diamond ring and jewellery.

Seal the thing off permanently.

And let it be a family heirloom.
8954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York
Offline
Posted 9/1/14 , edited 9/2/14
Cremation.. i dont want bugs eating me... ugh
7086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
櫻府
Offline
Posted 9/1/14 , edited 9/2/14
Tibetan sky burial would be pretty awesome.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.