First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
If YOU Were the Main Character.
8194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Ontario Canada
Offline
Posted 9/4/14
Hey guys and gals,

Like the title says, if you were to be the main character in an anime, what genre would you want it to be? Mecha? Shoujo? Shonen?

I think since Im such a sap for romantic comedies Id want to be a part of a shoujo. I would want the setting to be in a Japanese high school, "Why? Isn't that cliché?" you ask? Well yeah, I guess it is, but I've yet to graduate, I wouldn't want to miss out on high school. What better way to spend it than be a star of an anime?!

I've always wanted to take part as the "foreign exchange student" role, simply because I think it'd be nice to be "different" even though we all would wear the same clothing.

Even though it sadly won't happen, there's always dreams, right?

Anyway, what kind of anime would you guys like to be a part of, or be the main character of? Why?
xxJing 
37187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Duckburg
Offline
Posted 9/4/14
Death Note. I am probably not as intelligent as Light, but I am also no where nearly as cocky and much more cautious. I could take out the trash without being seen.

Alternatively, I wouldn't want to be the main character (mainly because I hate being the center of attention) but I'd like to be in Log Horizon. I honestly can't think of a more fun adventure at the moment than being part of that world, discovering its secrets, and helping develop the community.
62792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/4/14
Oh yea, I wanna be one of those human investigators that fight the Ghouls in Tokyo Ghoul.
4153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/4/14 , edited 9/4/14
the answer is always Shonen but a harem wouldnt be that bad
7048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 9/4/14
Shonen sounds safe. I'd have a better chance of predicting stuff.
8194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Ontario Canada
Offline
Posted 9/4/14

xxJing wrote:
Alternatively, I wouldn't want to be the main character (mainly because I hate being the center of attention)


I know exactly how you feel. But, I can't help but feel like it wouldn't be THAT bad to be a main character in an anime.

I do see where you're coming from. But, if you didn't know you were "being filmed" per-say would you really know if you were a main character or not?


8194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Ontario Canada
Offline
Posted 9/4/14

bathroom64 wrote:

Oh yea, I wanna be one of those human investigators that fight the Ghouls in Tokyo Ghoul.


I think I'd rather be a ghoul and work along side Kaneki, trying to find a way to prove that there is both good and bad on both sides. ^^

Also, having those powers would be pretty bad-ass!
104077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 9/4/14
I swear I said hentai the other day.

62792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/4/14

TheTruBlu wrote:
I think I'd rather be a ghoul and work along side Kaneki, trying to find a way to prove that there is both good and bad on both sides. ^^

Also, having those powers would be pretty bad-ass!

Nah, when you kill a Ghoul you can take their power thing, and put it in a suitcase! SUITCASE POWERS ACTIVATE!
8194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Ontario Canada
Offline
Posted 9/4/14

bathroom64 wrote:

Nah, when you kill a Ghoul you can take their power thing, and put it in a suitcase! SUITCASE POWERS ACTIVATE!


True, true. But, still suitcase or no suitcase. I still would go with ghoul. I like how the districts vary the personalities of them. Haha

8194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Ontario Canada
Offline
Posted 9/4/14

AnimeKami wrote:

I swear I said hentai the other day.



Haha, fair enough I suppose. Although, I've always preferred story and character developments over "PLOT".
xxJing 
37187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Duckburg
Offline
Posted 9/4/14

AnimeKami wrote:

I swear I said hentai the other day.



I wouldn't mind being the main character from Bible Black, I have a thing for the the teacher in that.
Posted 9/4/14 , edited 9/4/14
Adventure...
I always want to see diff places and doing diff things.

It doesn't have to be shounen.
104077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 9/4/14

TheTruBlu wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

I swear I said hentai the other day.



Haha, fair enough I suppose. Although, I've always preferred story and character developments over "PLOT".


hentai protagonists comes with benefits.
104077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 9/4/14

xxJing wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

I swear I said hentai the other day.



I wouldn't mind being the main character from Bible Black, I have a thing for the the teacher in that.


who is the main character?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.