First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Favorite Oreimo character? ^-^
40 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
US
Offline
Posted 12/6/14
I do understand your point that Kirino does treat kousaka with a bad attitude , but I believe that all of that was because Kirino felt embarrased that she loved her brother and took out her feelings on him by being cold. I was thinking that Kirino would stop being rude if they continued their relationship. I also think she is a some what humble person because she doesn't act high and mighty to her friends. What's your favorite match-up?
40 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
US
Offline
Posted 12/6/14

xxJing wrote:


ndodson wrote:

Kirino is the only one for him. Obviously that wouldn't have worked out in real life but that's what anime is for right? I was devastated when they "broke up". Btw does anyone remember kousaka scream "incest for the win!!!" at Manami, I thought that was hilarious!


I really don't care that it is an incestuous relationship. I mean Yosuga no Sora's incestuous relationship was awesome. I just don't like Kirino and Kyousuke's relationship as two people. Kirino acts super selfish and high and mighty, and Kyousuke indulges her impulses. That type of relationship is bound to end in domestic violence eventually.


I do understand your point that Kirino does treat kousaka with a bad attitude , but I believe that all of that was because Kirino felt embarrased that she loved her brother and took out her feelings on him by being cold. I was thinking that Kirino would stop being rude if they continued their relationship. I also think she is a some what humble person because she doesn't act high and mighty to her friends. What's your favorite match-up?
xxJing 
37163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Duckburg
Offline
Posted 12/6/14

ndodson wrote:


xxJing wrote:


ndodson wrote:

Kirino is the only one for him. Obviously that wouldn't have worked out in real life but that's what anime is for right? I was devastated when they "broke up". Btw does anyone remember kousaka scream "incest for the win!!!" at Manami, I thought that was hilarious!


I really don't care that it is an incestuous relationship. I mean Yosuga no Sora's incestuous relationship was awesome. I just don't like Kirino and Kyousuke's relationship as two people. Kirino acts super selfish and high and mighty, and Kyousuke indulges her impulses. That type of relationship is bound to end in domestic violence eventually.


I do understand your point that Kirino does treat kousaka with a bad attitude , but I believe that all of that was because Kirino felt embarrased that she loved her brother and took out her feelings on him by being cold. I was thinking that Kirino would stop being rude if they continued their relationship. I also think she is a some what humble person because she doesn't act high and mighty to her friends. What's your favorite match-up?



I pretty much like all the girls. But given Kyousuke's personality, I think he would probably have the healthiest relationship with Ayase. Both are really open to each other about everything and have no problem fighting without it being a hurtful type of fighting. Everyone else at some point pretty much kept secrets from Kyousuke and he kind of respected that and didn't bother to look further into it. However with Ayase it was pretty much always an open relationship.
40313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 12/6/14
Kirino's attitude got better in the end though.
40 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
US
Offline
Posted 12/6/14
Ya, I also like all of the girls too. Ayase would definitely be my second pick but I kinda was disappointed of how little kousakas and saoris relationship was.
Sailor Candy Moderator
200584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 12/27/15
"Year-end cleanup. Closing threads with no activity since 2014."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.