New Site Update
Posted 2/1/08 , edited 5/9/08
Shinji did that ? Awww ~ * glomps Shinji *
However , the forums are not supposed to be flooded with this . I think there`s a thread where you can say thank you all you want and stuff .
Reported ~

Scribble : LMFAO ! Still alive ? XD
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
i don't like the message box after you post a GB entry?
1786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
wtf r u talking about ???
16330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Metro City
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
I guess it's Dea who made the thread, so it must be for a good reason............... or not.
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
The OP deleted his/her post i think.
21995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

war4eternity wrote:

I guess it's Dea who made the thread, so it must be for a good reason............... or not.


1st person deleted their post
23623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / [???????????????]
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
Dang it.
16330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Metro City
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

artgeek707 wrote:


war4eternity wrote:

I guess it's Dea who made the thread, so it must be for a good reason............... or not.


1st person deleted their post


Okay, the person ran away from the flaming. Am I right?
21995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

war4eternity wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:


war4eternity wrote:

I guess it's Dea who made the thread, so it must be for a good reason............... or not.


1st person deleted their post


Okay, the person ran away from the flaming. Am I right?


most definatly. I also suspect people may think Dea created the thread and flame her because it doesn't make sense
16330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Metro City
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

artgeek707 wrote:


war4eternity wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:


war4eternity wrote:

I guess it's Dea who made the thread, so it must be for a good reason............... or not.


1st person deleted their post


Okay, the person ran away from the flaming. Am I right?


most definatly. I also suspect people may think Dea created the thread and flame her because it doesn't make sense


It obviously doesn't. NO FLAMING PEOPLE. REPORT please and avoid the flaming.
16330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Metro City
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
Man, I didn't even know you can delete your first post.
Posted 5/9/08
woah... XD me neither! damn.....
21995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

war4eternity wrote:

Man, I didn't even know you can delete your first post.


yep, and it's caused a ton of shit where people post something stupid/outrageous and then delete it so the mods don't come down on their ass (but you can still tell who created the thread)
16330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Metro City
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

artgeek707 wrote:


war4eternity wrote:

Man, I didn't even know you can delete your first post.


yep, and it's caused a ton of shit where people post something stupid/outrageous and then delete it so the mods don't come down on their ass (but you can still tell who created the thread)


It's pointless to delete your first post because the mods can still tell who it is.
You must be logged in to post.