First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Give an anime a silly/sarcastic premise.
42532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/7/14 , edited 9/7/14

Bavalt wrote:

Monogatari Series: A teenager gets vampire powers, and he and a bunch of girls talk a lot. The audience sees this through the point of view of a silent, extremely perverted man on an LSD trip.

Baccano!: Lots of people die in prohibition-era America, but they're okay.

The Tatami Galaxy: A nameless protagonist wastes his first two years of college every episode.

Fate/Zero: A bunch of magicians and their enslaved historical figures do some really douchey things to each other in order to win an artifact that will most likely kill them.

Usagi Drop: A man adopts his aunt.

Fullmetal Alchemist: A cyborg and a golem (who are brothers) go looking for a rock.

Angel Beats: A bunch of dead kids bring guns to school.

Mawaru Penguindrum: A bossy penguin hat possesses a dead girl and commands her brothers to find something it refuses to describe.



Adopts his aunt?
43676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 9/7/14

qualeshia3 wrote:Adopts his aunt?
There's no good way to answer that without giving something away, so let's just say that Rin is a very young girl in Daikichi's grandfather's household who has no one to take care of her after the funeral that occurs in the first episode.

The anime by itself is very sweet, actually, but my advice is to leave it at that and not look any further.
42532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/8/14

asharka wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:Adopts his aunt?
There's no good way to answer that without giving something away, so let's just say that Rin is a very young girl in Daikichi's grandfather's household who has no one to take care of her after the funeral that occurs in the first episode.

The anime by itself is very sweet, actually, but my advice is to leave it at that and not look any further.


Ah, okay then.
25147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Beyond The Wall
Offline
Posted 9/8/14
Fist of the North Star-Manly guys doing Manly things
42532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/8/14

dragontackle wrote:

Fist of the North Star-Manly guys doing Manly things


Pretty much.
10039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The outer atmoshe...
Offline
Posted 9/8/14
Code Geass: A siscon with daddy issues makes a contract with a witch to become a magical boy. He now has to juggle school life and leading a rebellion to take over the world, all while dealing with his best friend who's his archenemy, his brothers and sisters, other magical boys, and guy who doesn't like oranges. There are also mechs and a girl who gets physical with a table.

Eureka Seven: An average guy meets a not-so-human girl and gets a special thing that lead him to join a rebel group whose objectives aren't explained for half the series. He frequently argues with the leader and tries to run away, until he joins up with the girl to use the special thing to stop the apocalypse.

Eureka Seven AO: The son of the MC's from E7 stars in a lackluster sequel where he mimics NGE by piloting a mech to stop alien monsters from causing catastrophe. He also whines when his girlfriend dumps him for his arch nemesis, ignores the French girl who likes him, and gets a gun that rewrites history.

Guilty Crown: An average guy meets a not-so-human girl and gets a special thing that lead him to join a rebel group whose objectives aren't explained for half the series. He frequently argues with the leader and tries to run away, until he joins up with the girl to use the special thing to stop the apocalypse... wait a second.

Steins;Gate: A group of friends use a microwave to text the past.

Baccano!: The vice president of the Daily Days and his apprentice argue over who the main character is.

Captain Earth: A guy gets a magic gun that he uses to pilot a mech to stop aliens from Uranus from eating our libidos.
Posted 9/8/14 , edited 9/8/14
Sailor Moon: Lesbians save the world in miniskirts and men are useless. Also, magical transsexuals.

Highschool of the Dead: Tits, ass, tits, ass, tits, tits, plot, ass, ass, ass, tits.

Boku no Pico: A naive young boy comes of age one summer. Highly recommended.

12 Kingdoms: Magical unicorn makes foreign girl suffer before becoming King.

Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Little girls; lots of pain. And lesbians

X: Homos who want to save the world, battling homos who want to destroy it. Everyone dies.

Koi Kaze: Incest in the morning.

Neon Genesis Evangelion: Useless boy won't get in the fucking robot.

End of Evangelion: Useless boy still won't get in the fucking robot so he masturbates.

1322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
102 / M / Hicksville Ohio(n...
Offline
Posted 9/8/14
infinite stratos: A guy moves out of his (both living) parents house into a dorm room at a all girls military school. On the first day there he picks one girl to date. The rest of the girls in the school are happy for them and never interfere with their relationship.
11419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Eng Land
Offline
Posted 9/8/14 , edited 9/8/14
Boku no Pico: A young boy and a man decide to [censored] by [censored] their [censored]. One of them decides to [censored] and [censored] his [censored] into the other's [censored].
1322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
102 / M / Hicksville Ohio(n...
Offline
Posted 9/8/14

BLACKOUTMK2 wrote:

Boku no Pico: A young boy and a man decide to [censored] by [censored] their [censored]. One of them decides to [censored] and [censored] his [censored] into the other's [censored].



I'm look forward to the second season already
11419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Eng Land
Offline
Posted 9/8/14 , edited 9/13/14

hicksvilledave wrote:


BLACKOUTMK2 wrote:

Boku no Pico: A young boy and a man decide to [censored] by [censored] their [censored]. One of them decides to [censored] and [censored] his [censored] into the other's [censored].



I'm look forward to the second season already


The 3rd and 4th are especially good so be sure to stick around. And by stick around I mean [censored].
6754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 9/8/14

Bavalt wrote:

Angel Beats: A bunch of dead kids bring guns to school.


I am not even mad. Actually this entire thread is gold. But I loved this one. Cracked me up.


Clannad/Clannad afterstory:

A retelling of your life as a high schooler only now with someone who doesn't know how to bake some proper bread. A lot of students go to school and fall in love with a guy who will become the most wanted maintenance personnel you've ever seen. Someone loves her cat a bit too much and children die.. in the snow.... horribly... because of bad parenting.
42532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/8/14

BLACKOUTMK2 wrote:

Boku no Pico: A young boy and a man decide to [censored] by [censored] their [censored]. One of them decides to [censored] and [censored] his [censored] into the other's [censored].



The Judge
23478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / traveling
Offline
Posted 9/13/14




Featured Thread
Recognized for contributing to community involvement in the forums


To see more featured threads visit:

Forum Picks in Contest-Hime's Contest Corner



1221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / USA
Offline
Posted 9/13/14

Bavalt wrote:

Monogatari Series: A teenager gets vampire powers, and he and a bunch of girls talk a lot. The audience sees this through the point of view of a silent, extremely perverted man on an LSD trip.

Baccano!: Lots of people die in prohibition-era America, but they're okay.

The Tatami Galaxy: A nameless protagonist wastes his first two years of college every episode.

Fate/Zero: A bunch of magicians and their enslaved historical figures do some really douchey things to each other in order to win an artifact that will most likely kill them.

Usagi Drop: A man adopts his aunt.

Fullmetal Alchemist: A cyborg and a golem (who are brothers) go looking for a rock.

Angel Beats: A bunch of dead kids bring guns to school.

Mawaru Penguindrum: A bossy penguin hat possesses a dead girl and commands her brothers to find something it refuses to describe.




Oh my goodness these are all amazing. x'D
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.