First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Soiled
5558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M / Tacoma, WA. wind...
Offline
Posted 9/6/14 , edited 9/6/14
Soiled?

Like. poopy?



18808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 9/6/14
must have been pretty nasty...
6040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / On top of your fr...
Offline
Posted 9/6/14
Poor guy. He's mentally scarred now.

We can't do anything for him.
849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M/ F/ California
Offline
Posted 9/6/14
Don't know what happened, thank goodness. I hope it's not as bad as DyE
45487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 9/6/14

beardfist wrote:

If it makes you feel any better, I banned them already.


Yay.
10080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Seattle, WA
Offline
Posted 9/7/14
Soiled you say?

6237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / O / US
Offline
Posted 9/7/14
*GASP* There are children here.
46474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Livingston, Louis...
Offline
Posted 9/8/14
Goddamnit Phersu, every time I enter your topics I get curious.

What could POSSIBLY make YOU of all people feel soiled?
21016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 9/8/14

Zachman wrote:

Goddamnit Phersu, every time I enter your topics I get curious.

What could POSSIBLY make YOU of all people feel soiled?


Some psycho try to get revenge for being banned from the forums by posting some graphic pictures(adult pictures). I haven't saw it my self.
46474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Livingston, Louis...
Offline
Posted 9/8/14

Thfelese wrote:


Zachman wrote:

Goddamnit Phersu, every time I enter your topics I get curious.

What could POSSIBLY make YOU of all people feel soiled?


Some psycho try to get revenge for being banned from the forums by posting some graphic pictures(adult pictures). I haven't saw it my self.


Is it by any chance the guy banned for creating a thread where the f bomb was dropped a ton? Think he created like two or three threads, and they all got closed. That the guy?

Greatfatpanda or some name like that. I dun remembur.

1322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
103 / M / Hicksville Ohio(n...
Offline
Posted 9/8/14


anime needs more x-rated pictures like this. proceed at your own peril
21016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 9/8/14

Zachman wrote:

Is it by any chance the guy banned for creating a thread where the f bomb was dropped a ton? Think he created like two or three threads, and they all got closed. That the guy?

Greatfatpanda or some name like that. I dun remembur.




ham... i don't know about that.
23471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Iowa >.>
Offline
Posted 9/8/14

hicksvilledave wrote:



anime needs more x-rated pictures like this. proceed at your own peril


........................
........................ha
........................ha ha
BWAHAHAHAHAHA *cough**cough* I mean

sir, you shouldn't be posting photo's like that here, just think of the children.
37244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 9/8/14
Don't fall for it, Phersu is trying to trick you.
23471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Iowa >.>
Offline
Posted 9/8/14

Phersu wrote:

I feel so soiled. My pure soul.....


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.