First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Soiled
29860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/8/14
Sexual or bloody? Plus, a link of somesort would be nice. So I can mast- I mean.. laug-- I mean..
Posted 9/8/14
"Pure" he says
2350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 9/8/14
Can I see?
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/8/14 , edited 9/8/14

ayesharocks wrote:

Sexual or bloody? Plus, a link of somesort would be nice. So I can mast- I mean.. laug-- I mean..


Ew. *Puts Ayesha in the disposal bin.*
4285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / U.S.
Offline
Posted 9/8/14

Phersu wrote:

Somebody posted a horribly graphic picture on the forum not too long ago....

I feel so soiled. My pure soul.....


Phersu changed his profile picture!? The times are changing....
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/8/14

ImpureThoughts wrote:

Phersu changed his profile picture!? The times are changing....


Impure Thoughts.....

I have lots of you.
4285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / U.S.
Offline
Posted 9/8/14

Phersu wrote:


ImpureThoughts wrote:

Phersu changed his profile picture!? The times are changing....


Impure Thoughts.....

I have lots of you.



Hahahaha! I guess you are my father then. Or mother????
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/8/14

ImpureThoughts wrote:

Hahahaha! I guess you are my father then. Or mother????


Master.
Posted 9/8/14
That's too bad. By the way, I have seen the face behind your mask. I still remember your dreamy eyes and adorable cheeks.
4285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / U.S.
Offline
Posted 9/8/14

Phersu wrote:


ImpureThoughts wrote:

Hahahaha! I guess you are my father then. Or mother????


Master.


Now I know who's secretly pulling the strings in my life....
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/8/14 , edited 9/8/14

badasspink wrote:

That's too bad. By the way, I have seen the face behind your mask. I still remember your dreamy eyes and adorable cheeks.


Did I show you? Hmm. I've never been told I had dreamy eyes or adorable cheeks before. I just say they're dirt eyes, since they're the color of dirt.
Posted 9/8/14


You most certainly did. I even called you a dork. <3
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/8/14

badasspink wrote:

You most certainly did. I even called you a dork. <3


Meanie.
26821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 9/8/14
The person who posted it probably got banned.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/8/14 , edited 9/8/14

NintendoFan05 wrote:

The person who posted it probably got banned.


As he rightfully deserved. The heathen.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.