First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Anybody got any guns?
955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / ᴀᴍɪᴅsᴛ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ
Offline
Posted 9/13/14
Death Gun.
27500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Offline
Posted 9/13/14 , edited 9/13/14

jehester wrote:


saksiss wrote:

Here comes all the gun nuts.


Look at this drama queen and laugh.


*Cough* Your comment makes no sense. I'm simply stating a fact, and you're claiming I'm being dramatic. You are a very amusing "39 year old".
17306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/13/14 , edited 9/13/14

saksiss wrote:


jehester wrote:


saksiss wrote:

Here comes all the gun nuts.


Look at this drama queen and laugh.


*Cough* Your comment makes no sense. I'm simply stating a fact, and you're claiming I'm being dramatic. You are a very amusing "39 year old".


Fact?
You think calling people "gun nuts" is a rational unbiased statement not designed to provoke a reaction?
You think pointing out someone's age has anything to do with your argument?
You need to work on your thinking.
4752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / A rock in the mid...
Offline
Posted 9/13/14 , edited 9/13/14

DontDeny wrote:

No, I live in Canada.


You can legally own guns in Canada too, you know.
27500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Offline
Posted 9/13/14 , edited 9/13/14


Yes, fact.
1. Whenever someone creates a thread like this, there's ALWAYS those who come in and try to show just how "knowledge-able" they are on everything related to guns, hence "gun-nuts". It's the same with cars. It may be biased, but true nonetheless, and you CANNOT deny it.

2. My pointing out his age IS related to my previous comment as he claims to be 39, but acts 10 by calling me a drama queen, which I clearly was not.

My thoughts are perfect as they are. You and jehester are just taking what was meant as a joke way too personally. You've clearly never heard of "offensive humor", but if you want to get upset over it, be my guest and I'll be sure to keep an eye out for you in other threads so I can tiptoe around your feelings.
17306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/13/14

saksiss wrote:



Yes, fact.
1. Whenever someone creates a thread like this, there's ALWAYS those who come in and try to show just how "knowledge-able" they are on everything related to guns, hence "gun-nuts". It's the same with cars. It may be biased, but true nonetheless, and you CANNOT deny it.

2. My pointing out his age IS related to my previous comment as he claims to be 39, but acts 10 by calling me a drama queen, which I clearly was not.

My thoughts are perfect as they are. You and jehester are just taking what was meant as a joke way too personally. You've clearly never heard of "offensive humor", but if you want to get upset over it, be my guest and I'll be sure to keep an eye out for you in other threads so I can tiptoe around your feelings.


You aren't funny.
Gun nuts is an intentionally provocative term and you know it
You say things to provoke a reaction, and when you get one claim you are "just kidding."
That is a cowardly way of acting.
You have something to say then say it.
Don't hide.
Tiptoe wherever you want, but make a stupid comment and you will be corrected.


28635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Seattle, WA, USA
Offline
Posted 9/13/14
Nope, I don't have one and have never wanted one.
27500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Offline
Posted 9/13/14 , edited 9/13/14


That's your opinion, and two opinions out of seven billion doesn't mean anything and the only reason I'm replying is because someone has to point out your stupidity.

Not once did I ever say I was "just kidding". I always meant it like that from the beginning and whether you thought it was funny or not or whether you're able to distinguish between joking and being honest through text is your own problem. It was always meant as offensive humor. If you don't find it funny or you couldn't tell, well boo hoo, let me cry you a river..

You can claim it's cowardly or I'm beating around the bush in my comments, but in your ignorance, you fail to see that I'm one of the most straightforward people you will ever meet, so go read some other threads I've commented on before posting that dribble.

I also fail to see the evidence of where you "corrected" me, as everything I've said was on point and valid.

In the future, I recommend that if you read something that you don't like, just scroll past it and ignore it. DON'T start a pointless debate on something like one simple comment because I have no intention on continuing this further.
Posted 9/13/14
Do my biceps count?
Cause if they do, then no I don't have any...
2346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46
Offline
Posted 9/13/14

saksiss
That's your opinion, and two opinions out of seven billion doesn't mean anything and the only reason I'm replying is because someone has to point out your stupidity.

Not once did I ever say I was "just kidding". I always meant it like that from the beginning and whether you thought it was funny or not or whether you're able to distinguish between joking and being honest through text is your own problem. It was always meant as offensive humor. If you don't find it funny or you couldn't tell, well boo hoo, let me cry you a river..

You can claim it's cowardly or I'm beating around the bush in my comments, but in your ignorance, you fail to see that I'm one of the most straightforward people you will ever meet, so go read some other threads I've commented on before posting that dribble.

I also fail to see the evidence of where you "corrected" me, as everything I've said was on point and valid.

In the future, I recommend that if you read something that you don't like, just scroll past it and ignore it. DON'T start a pointless debate on something like one simple comment because I have no intention on continuing this further.


TL;DR

"I'm taking my ball and going home! *stomps feet*"
2346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46
Offline
Posted 9/13/14

TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:

Nope, they're illegal... And that's for the best!


Nope, they are legal in Sweden!
54152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / colorful colorado
Offline
Posted 9/13/14

Here's what I'm packing.
46382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Online
Posted 9/14/14

jehester wrote:


TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:

Nope, they're illegal... And that's for the best!


Nope, they are legal in Sweden!


Um.... No they aren't legal in Sweden!

Do you know what your talking about? If you want a weapon in Sweden then you have to either get a hunter license witch is almost impossible to get, or smuggle them from another country.
5727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 9/14/14
My dad owns a few. I don't even remember what they are, though.
2346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46
Offline
Posted 9/14/14

TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:


jehester wrote:


TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:

Nope, they're illegal... And that's for the best!


Nope, they are legal in Sweden!


Um.... No they aren't legal in Sweden!

Do you know what your talking about? If you want a weapon in Sweden then you have to either get a hunter license witch is almost impossible to get, or smuggle them from another country.


You just admitted they are legal.

Same thing as Japan.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.