First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
A Certain Magical Index Crossover Video
215311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 9/9/14
Posted 9/9/14
Is it save to say that I'm lost right now?
39423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/10/14
I'd watch it.
32772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / The Raggedy Edge
Offline
Posted 9/10/14
I would like to have more... By any means necessary.
29314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Massachusetts, Un...
Online
Posted 9/10/14
I got so excited watching this, not going to lie.
3048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Academy city
Offline
Posted 9/10/14
I'd definitely watch this.
285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/10/14
would definitely watch that.
7505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Washington
Offline
Posted 9/10/14
I wasn't a big fan of Toaru Majutsu no Railgun series, I did like Toaru Majutsu no Index series considering I was introduced to that series they did a crossover of the characters with Toma Kamijo with Mikoto Misaka.
32462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M
Offline
Posted 9/10/14
The only stuff I recognized was the Raildex bits. I would certainly like to learn and see more of the other shows.
9236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / I don't know T_T
Offline
Posted 9/10/14
Oh hey, I didn't know there was a thread created for this. Lolz
33785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AR
Online
Posted 9/10/14
Oh I spotted a certain someone from NT.
63528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 9/10/14
I knew all the Raildex characters, but who were the rest?
9236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / I don't know T_T
Offline
Posted 9/10/14

LoomyTheBrew wrote:

I knew all the Raildex characters, but who were the rest?


Apparently Anime News Network says that the video contains other works from Kamachi.


The video assembles characters from not only A Certain Magical Index, but also other works by Kamachi such as Heavy Object, Intelle Village no Zashiki Warashi (The Zashiki Warashi of Intellectual Village), and Waltraute-san no Konkatsu Jijō (The Circumstances Leading to Waltraute's Marriage). The video is the 9th of 10 projects in the ongoing 10th anniversary celebration.
63528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 9/10/14

QTAC wrote:


LoomyTheBrew wrote:

I knew all the Raildex characters, but who were the rest?


Apparently Anime News Network says that the video contains other works from Kamachi.


The video assembles characters from not only A Certain Magical Index, but also other works by Kamachi such as Heavy Object, Intelle Village no Zashiki Warashi (The Zashiki Warashi of Intellectual Village), and Waltraute-san no Konkatsu Jijō (The Circumstances Leading to Waltraute's Marriage). The video is the 9th of 10 projects in the ongoing 10th anniversary celebration.


Sweet thanks for the info. I have no idea what Kamachi is, but that's cool that they did this crossover.
20850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/10/14 , edited 9/10/14

LoomyTheBrew wrote:Sweet thanks for the info. I have no idea what Kamachi is, but that's cool that they did this crossover.

Missing from ANN's list but shown in the video were A Simple Survey and Mitou Shoukan: //Blood Sign, which are also light novels authored by Kamachi. As a light novel author, he's rather prolific and writes a lot of different stories.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.