First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Edward's And Bella's Bedroom
Member
13228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in the underworld...
Offline
Posted 10/15/14


carlsle- Yes and it soon is going to be your rebirth anniversary, what would you like to do



Creator
21229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In my books
Offline
Posted 10/15/14

darkangel09rose wrote:



carlsle- Yes and it soon is going to be your rebirth anniversary, what would you like to do





Bella : seriously something fun
Member
13228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in the underworld...
Offline
Posted 10/15/14

carlsle- Yes we must have a blast
Creator
21229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In my books
Offline
Posted 10/15/14

darkangel09rose wrote:


carlsle- Yes we must have a blast


Bella : we will
Member
13228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in the underworld...
Offline
Posted 10/15/14

Isabellaswan-12 wrote:


darkangel09rose wrote:


carlsle- Yes we must have a blast


Bella : we will




carlsle- we would like to even invite jacob and his pack
Creator
21229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In my books
Offline
Posted 10/15/14

darkangel09rose wrote:


Isabellaswan-12 wrote:


darkangel09rose wrote:


carlsle- Yes we must have a blast


Bella : we will




carlsle- we would like to even invite jacob and his pack


Bella : you would ?
Member
13228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in the underworld...
Offline
Posted 10/15/14

Isabellaswan-12 wrote:


darkangel09rose wrote:


Isabellaswan-12 wrote:


darkangel09rose wrote:


carlsle- Yes we must have a blast


Bella : we will




carlsle- we would like to even invite jacob and his pack


Bella : you would ?


carlsle- we have to have air freshner
Creator
21229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In my books
Offline
Posted 10/15/14

darkangel09rose wrote:


Isabellaswan-12 wrote:


darkangel09rose wrote:


Isabellaswan-12 wrote:


darkangel09rose wrote:


carlsle- Yes we must have a blast


Bella : we will




carlsle- we would like to even invite jacob and his pack


Bella : you would ?


carlsle- we have to have air freshner


Bella: laughs
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.