First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Anyone remember Angel Beats?
40814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 9/13/14 , edited 9/13/14

MagicalBlade wrote:

I swear, there are some rude ass people here. >.>


Define rude? If I am rude because I am looking at Angel Beats objectively, then I will be rude than blind. Angel Beats has a slow story progression, with simplistic side characters who could be removed and the story would be no different. Half the anime could of been cut out and Angel Beats could of accompished the same story in 6 episodes without all the filler. The story itself is unique and interesting, but the rest of the anime brings it down. Its 7/10 and thats that. Watch Hanasaku Iroha, its a lot better than Angel Beats.
8687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 9/13/14

Legendzerox wrote:


MagicalBlade wrote:

I swear, there are some rude ass people here. >.>


Define rude? If I am rude because I am looking at Angel Beats objectively, then I will be rude than blind. Angel Beats has a slow story progression, with simplistic side characters who could be removed and the story would be no different. Half the anime could of been cut out and Angel Beats could of accompished the same story in 6 episodes without all the filler. The story itself is unique and interesting, but the rest of the anime brings it down. Its 7/10 and thats that. Watch Hanasaku Iroha, its a lot better than Angel Beats.


I never said you were rude? Nor did I even give any signs of being hostile towards you. >:l
7505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Washington
Offline
Posted 9/13/14
Angel Beats was alright most people compare Yuri Nakamura character to Haruhi Suzumiya from what I remember.Story was kind of complicated to understand considering I didn't understand what was going on.







The Wise Wizard
100935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 9/13/14

MagicalBlade wrote:

I never said you were rude? Nor did I even give any signs of being hostile towards you. >:l

It is interesting that the person that quoted your message (which made no reference to them) takes offense if they are quoted when they have made a post that is directed at no specific individual.

8687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 9/13/14

TheAncientOne wrote:


MagicalBlade wrote:

I never said you were rude? Nor did I even give any signs of being hostile towards you. >:l

It is interesting that the person that quoted your message (which made no reference to them) takes offense if they are quoted when they have made a post that is directed at no specific individual.



Oh hail the wise wizard. ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
3571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M
Offline
Posted 9/13/14

HandTye wrote:

No. You are literally the only person on the internet who has ever heard of this show.



Is it really old, or something? Cuz I've never heard anyone talk about it before.....



And I can't find anything about it anywhere.....



Is it even an anime?






In all seriousness, I watched that show for the first time a few weeks ago. It made tears come out of my eyes. And to answer your question, OP, I don't think anyone has forgotten about it. It's almost mentioned on every page in this thread: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-847663/what-anime-have-made-you-cry


This was the best response EVER!

17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Big Apple
Offline
Posted 9/13/14
Its aight. Nothing special except for the opening. I like that.
40814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 9/13/14

TheAncientOne wrote:


MagicalBlade wrote:

I never said you were rude? Nor did I even give any signs of being hostile towards you. >:l

It is interesting that the person that quoted your message (which made no reference to them) takes offense if they are quoted when they have made a post that is directed at no specific individual.



Nice to see too

1840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The Bebop
Offline
Posted 9/13/14 , edited 9/13/14
Who doesn't remember Angel Beats?Although I didn't like it,it certainly isn't forgettable.
9277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Vancouver, BC
Offline
Posted 9/19/14 , edited 9/19/14
So, I just finished this a few minutes ago. At first I wasn't really into it. I started to like it a bit more towards the end of the series, but man, that ending changed everything. I really loved the ending. I'm hoping something like this would happen with Glasslip.
18036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 9/19/14
Was a great anime! If you enjoyed the feels roller coaster and are looking for another/similar emotional anime; I would suggest "Anohana."
19917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/19/14
Remember it? I STILL love it. I own it on DVD and have lost count of how my times I have rewatched the series. I need some reading material to help me learn Japanese, and Angel Beats is definitely one of the manga that I need to buy.
9277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Vancouver, BC
Offline
Posted 9/19/14

I_am_DJ wrote:

Was a great anime! If you enjoyed the feels roller coaster and are looking for another/similar emotional anime; I would suggest "Anohana."



Funny because that is actually what I will start to watch next since I just finished Angel Beats!
9785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 9/19/14
no need for the bm im pretty sure hes just looking for people to talk to about it we all know that feel after you finish an anime even more so for one that hits you hard
3788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Far Shore
Offline
Posted 9/19/14
sure. wasn't anything amazing for me
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.