First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Romance Anime
Posted 9/12/14

imbrreezzy wrote:


XXpoisonivyXX wrote:



Hiiro No Kakera
Love Stage!! (BL)
Kimi Ni Todoke
Golden Time,
Lovely Complex
Say "I love you"
My little monster
Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun
Blue spring ride
Kamisama Kiss
Otome yokai zakuro
Itazura na Kiss
Nana,
The world is still beautiful
Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama!
Nisekoi
Ouran High School Host Club
Engaged to the unidentified
Toradora!
Myself;Yourself
Inu X Boku Secret Service


you wrote my list for me


Lolz ^-^
Posted 9/12/14
does Diabolik Lovers count as a romance anime?
*checks* ......yep has a romance tag. it counts
Posted 9/12/14 , edited 9/12/14
Flowers of evil.

This ****ed up romance anime is the reason why I still continue to watch anime; it's... mind-boggling and... thrilling.

I love ****ed up characters, probably the reason why I love watching Terror in Resonance and Tokyo Ghoul (these are not romance, just something that air this season).
Posted 9/12/14

_kami-sama_ wrote:

does Diabolik Lovers count as a romance anime?
*checks* ......yep has a romance tag. it counts


yesh... can't believe I forgot to list that one :/
Posted 9/12/14

GayAsianBoy wrote:

Flowers of evil.

This ****ed up romance anime is the reason why I still continue to watch anime; it's... mind-boggling and... thrilling.

I love ****ed up characters, probably the reason why I love watching Terror in Resonance and Tokyo Ghoul (these are not romance, just something that air this season).


really? Flowers of evil is romance? I've been thinking about watching it but then I just never seem to start it..... but if you say it's worth the watch I will take your word for it ^-^
17773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / some where heaven...
Offline
Posted 9/12/14
Posted 9/12/14

XXpoisonivyXX wrote:


yesh... can't believe I forgot to list that one :/


we all have off days. only i can be perfect
17777 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 9/12/14
ouran host high school club - tho the manga is better.

please teacher. anime is not that great, but i love the romance.

full metal panic. ablsolutle love this. action/romance

say i love you.

from me to you. (i think..cant remember...)
26434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Future Gadget Lab...
Offline
Posted 9/12/14

HuastecoOtaku wrote:



School can wait


Fair enough
34924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 9/12/14
... Sword Art Online
Someone had to say it.
27327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 9/12/14
Maison Ikkoku

Kimagure Orange Road

These two are classics, a must watch.
23583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/13/14 , edited 9/13/14
I'm quite fond of Skip Beat, although I'm not sure it entirely counts. It does have romance but it tends to focus more on the struggles of the main character trying to get into show business (at least at the start). Also, the anime doesn't cover all of the manga (which is still on-going and also awesome). That said, it's a great series and maybe it's a better option if you're not sure how interested you are in romance (since that's only a part of it's appeal).
1246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Connecticut
Offline
Posted 9/13/14
I love Fruits Basket, but they weren't clear for some of the slower people of who Tohru ends with. But I think it counts as romance for the anime, but the manga is most definitely romance, drama and supernatural.
21016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 9/13/14
I like how they draw the females in shoujo manga if you have ever read one you know what i mean.
14069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/13/14
my little monster and golden time are great. nisekoi,beyond the boundary and toradora are others worth watching.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.