First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Girl troubles
Posted 9/14/14




Noone can tell you what's right. I wish you the best of luck in either choice you choose to make. Take time to decide, and then follow your instincts.
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 9/14/14
TLDR
Tell her or don't tell her, it doesn't matter.
It's not like she's going to dump you when you're not in a relationship with her.
20695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Kansas
Offline
Posted 9/14/14
You got girl problems, I feel bad for you son.
24325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / wherever my work...
Offline
Posted 9/14/14
Ahh.... Young love... Leave it be. Chances are you'll move and find someone different. You're only 17 anyway. You've got years ahead of ya kiddo. You might find someone you'd marry during your college years too. 'Tis the friendzone for you on this one anyway.
14992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 9/14/14
Confess to her. If she rejects you, don't give up. If she rejects you again, try harder. (If you truly like her that is)
20192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The Heroes Associ...
Offline
Posted 9/14/14
Just tell her lol. Its really not that big of a deal.

"Just wanted to tell you, so it wouldn't weigh on my chest for an extended period of time. But i have had feelings for you for quite a while and thought it would be cool if i was just able to let you know"

Its not like you telling her is going to shatter the earth in seven pieces and revive the demon lord. Not like all the light houses are going to lose their light, forcing you to travel the Weyard with your sister Jenna in a quest to relight them in order to stop alchemy from going out of control. Not like shes going to suddenly become the dragon ninja and use hidden ninpo to seal your inner demons.

Just tell her to get it off your chest and save yourself the headache.
Posted 9/14/14

Nightblade370 wrote:
Should I leave them alone, not do anything and simply try to move on with my life?

Or should I confess my feelings, even if it's just to get it off my chest and it goes nowhere?

We've became really good friends this year and I don't want to ruin anything that we might have now, but at the same time, I want to know if I should or should not hold on to such feelings.


You should let her know at the least. You shouldn't have any expectations. Think of it as having a 99% chance to honestly be friends with her and a 1% chance she leaps into your arms and you both drive towards the sunset. I don't know what your ideals are, but I find it questionable for people to leave their current relationship and immediately join a new one. What would prevent it from happening to you in the future? Being true friends is best or else you'll eventually be bitter about some made up crap like a friend-zone.

I am one to believe you cannot be friends with someone you wish to have a romantic future with. You need to kill off any idea of it if you were to really be her friend.

Trust me - even if you wish to secretly hold feelings for your "friend" it only ends with losing your self respect. Even truly being friends doesn't mean it is over. As people mature and think about what they want - they might realize the perfect person was nearby all along. All the same, the both of you may end up with other people and yet still be able to be close talking about issues.


tldr - you're young. Stay true to your feelings and not half ass it (get completely shot down and find a new girl in the future or honestly be her friend wishing her a happy future)

Best of luck~ To be young again...
28029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
? / ? / ?
Offline
Posted 9/14/14

CherryDynamite8 wrote:

The purple hate is real. Such bland, colorless posts.

TASTE THE RAINBOW~!!!


MUAHAHAHAHA, PINK CONQUERS ALL


Nightblade370 wrote:



I'd appreciate it if you'd quote my original post so I can hear your feedback and thank you for taking the time to read this.


Just do it. Seriously, just rationally/logically consider the pros/cons of the situation and determine that telling her has almost no cons and a ton of pros.
65552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Baka Zone
Offline
Posted 9/14/14
To be serious, I think you should admit your feelings to her. At least you should get some closure needed to move on or she might just luckily dump the dude and go out with you. If you don't admit your feelings, you'll end up regretting it for the rest of your life.


CherryDynamite8 wrote:

The purple hate is real. Such bland, colorless posts.

TASTE THE RAINBOW~!!!


I can see you're taking after your senpai.
21016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 9/14/14
You fixated on her just because she was nice to you 3 year ago?

Get real.
28029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
? / ? / ?
Offline
Posted 9/14/14

Thfelese wrote:

You fixated on her just because she was nice to you 3 year ago?

Get real.


That probably wasnt just what made him like her... Besides who cares? If he likes her, he likes her, and if it doesnt work out then he made a mistake, either way its his experience and he needs to experience it.
13071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New Hampshire
Offline
Posted 9/14/14
If it's something you want to get off your chest then go ahead and tell her you like her. Not in a "break up with him and choose me" way, but in a "I needed to let you know how I've been feeling" way. Just be well aware that if you choose this path you may end up losing the friendship because not everyone is comfortable hanging out with people they know have crushes on them. It's unfortunate, but she may not want to end up leading you on.

If it isn't urgent that she know, and if you don't want to risk your friendship, don't tell her. My advice then would be to go out and meet new people. Start spending less time around her (since the more you expose yourself to her the more you'll want her) and start making friends with new people. There's a good chance you'll end up falling for someone new if you put her mostly out of mind, and then it will later be easier to uphold a friendship with this current crush because you won't be so head over heels for her.
Posted 9/14/14 , edited 9/14/14
From all the visual novels I played about relationships, the best thing to do is to confess to her like a moron. It won't ruin what you have with her now, believe me.
You are in senior year. Who knows, you might split up and go to different universities.
13071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New Hampshire
Offline
Posted 9/14/14

Ryuouka wrote:

Confess to her. If she rejects you, don't give up. If she rejects you again, try harder. (If you truly like her that is)


No, no, no, no, NO.
If she rejects you, OP, leave it at that.
Do you know how incredibly awkward and uncomfortable it is to have someone continue to pursue you DESPITE your wishes to be left alone?
Do you know how absolutely demeaning it is to have your 'no' not be heard or taken seriously? As if you aren't a human being who has made their choice?
Posted 9/14/14
If you ever need confidence, watch 5 Centimeters per Second. Remember, not confessing to her will have you end up like that dude at the end.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.