Post Reply Moyashimon Last Ep. Broken
2054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / CA USA
Offline
Posted 9/14/14
http://www.crunchyroll.com/moyashimon/episode-11-were-home-607511

Doesn't seem to be working. All my drivers are updated, I tried on three different browsers, with all extensions disabled. It shows the ad, then nothing.
58686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 9/14/14 , edited 9/15/14

Anorea wrote:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/moyashimon/episode-11-were-home-607511

Doesn't seem to be working. All my drivers are updated, I tried on three different browsers, with all extensions disabled. It shows the ad, then nothing.


I'm seeing the same thing on PC as a Premium Member. Thumbnail disappears quickly, black screen, clicking the Pause icon has no effect, and the playback time is shown as "--:-- / --:--." This happens with all resolutions, from SD up to 1080P.

However, I checked on the 360 app, and the episode appears to start just fine. I've sent you a guest pass, so if you have any /devices that are supported by CR, feel free to redeem it in order to use one of the Premium-only apps.

If that doesn't work for you, you will have to /contact customer support, and wait for them to resolve this issue with PC playback.
2054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / CA USA
Offline
Posted 9/14/14

eyeofpain wrote:


Anorea wrote:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/moyashimon/episode-11-were-home-607511

Doesn't seem to be working. All my drivers are updated, I tried on three different browsers, with all extensions disabled. It shows the ad, then nothing.


I'm seeing the same thing on PC as a Premium Member. Thumbnail disappears quickly, black screen, clicking the Pause icon has no effect, and the playback time is shown as "--:-- / --:--." This happens with all resolutions, from SD up to 1080P.

However, I checked on the 360 app, and the episode appears to start just fine. I've sent you a guest pass, so if you have any /devices that are supported by CR, feel free to redeem it in order to use one of the Premium-only apps.

If that doesn't work for you, you will have to /contact customer support, and wait for them to resolve this issue with PC playback.


Ohmegee, thanks so much! I'll see if it will work for my PS3! I was so sad I couldn't see the end! *tears of gratitude*
I'll post an update here after I find out if it works! ^_^
8189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Kelowna,Canada
Offline
Posted 9/14/14 , edited 9/15/14
Back when i watched moyashimon the last episode (which was like a year ago) the episode was broken also i was forced to watch it on the xbox 360.... so crunchyroll fix this
Otter Modder
42360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 9/14/14
I just tried it right now and it worked fine. Are you still having the problem? Can you check your console for any errors?
2054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / CA USA
Offline
Posted 9/15/14

beardfist wrote:

I just tried it right now and it worked fine. Are you still having the problem? Can you check your console for any errors?


Oh wow, now it's playing, on my PC!! I don't know if it's because of the pass or not, but I'm happy that I can watch it!
You must be logged in to post.