First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply God Eater Anime Anticipation and Discussion
Le_Dom 
16895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Montreal
Offline
Posted 9/23/14
Never played the game, but seeing how it's made by Ufotable, I'm sure that the animation will be solid.
Gonna give it a try...whenever it may be.
215241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 10/12/14 , edited 12/31/14
63290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 12/31/14
Any announcements for the game to be brought outside of Japan? Would be nice. Freedom Wars has reignited my passion for monster hunting genre games.

And hey, its a ufotable anime, I'd watch it just for that.
63528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 12/31/14

Rito2Ru wrote:

And hey, its a ufotable anime, I'd watch it just for that.


I'm going to watch it just for ufotable. The animation will at least be spectacular.

Also I cannot get enough of your avatar, it's just too good.
63290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 12/31/14

LoomyTheBrew wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:

And hey, its a ufotable anime, I'd watch it just for that.


I'm going to watch it just for ufotable. The animation will at least be spectacular.

Also I cannot get enough of your avatar, it's just too good.


That last episode of UBW just had so many gif-able moments lol
63528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 12/31/14

Rito2Ru wrote:


LoomyTheBrew wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:

And hey, its a ufotable anime, I'd watch it just for that.


I'm going to watch it just for ufotable. The animation will at least be spectacular.

Also I cannot get enough of your avatar, it's just too good.


That last episode of UBW just had so many gif-able moments lol


Haha so true!

Dude, your gifs on tumblr are just so awesome haha! You nailed the F/SN ones.
63290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 12/31/14

LoomyTheBrew wrote:

Haha so true!

Dude, your gifs on tumblr are just so awesome haha! You nailed the F/SN ones.


Thanks, I try my best. Though I wish tumblr would up their gif size limits to at least 3MB.
24263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/31/14
Yeah, I'm there.
215241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 2/4/15 , edited 2/4/15
Summer show confirmed

33785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AR
Offline
Posted 2/4/15
This should be good.
85892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/4/15
It at least looks like it's worth a try.
33785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AR
Offline
Posted 2/4/15

LionelJeid wrote:

It at least looks like it's worth a try.

So negative.
85892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/4/15

BigChocolate wrote:


LionelJeid wrote:

It at least looks like it's worth a try.

So negative.


14630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 192.168.2.1
Offline
Posted 2/4/15
You had me at "Ufotable".
33785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AR
Offline
Posted 2/4/15

I know I know.

Anyways the ost is going to be amazing since Go Shiina is composing it. Now only if they keep the OP the same too.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.