bokura wa minna kawaisou
40814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 9/18/14
Its finally getting good. Finally we see Ritsu has feelings for Usa. She is so cute when shes jealous. Also, if there is already a discussion thread, can yall link it? I couldn't find it.
81337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Inside Lorreen's...
Offline
Posted 9/18/14
There is no discussion thread listed in the index, and CR only recently got it, so probably no one has started one up.


I started reading the series, I think I am up to... chapter 4 or 5 right now.
7088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
櫻府
Offline
Posted 9/18/14
we've primarily just chatted about it previously in the anime thread, although there was another thread a couple days ago about clarifying what someone said because some of the dialogue boxes aren't erased before putting in the english.
194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 10/1/14
VOLUME 00005 is the best for Love Story and ROMANCE

I am really enjoying it and today i came across CHAPTER 54

AMAZING ART By RURI MIYAHARA SENSEI . BEAUTIFUL COLOUR COVER PAGE

Everyone know that USA Kun love MS. KAWAI RITSU CHAN

The New Guy and The new girl has created a new situation

RURI MIYAHARA SENSEI already stated mentioned tell that there are OBSTACLES IN LOVE

Waiting for New chapters to be released at Crunchyroll

Monthly Wait of Every Chapter really makes me Uncomfortable and uneasy . Waiting for 30 OCTOBER now

As last days of Month approaches i get too excited and i am too happy today after watching chapter 54
Posted 10/1/14
The anime was good too. Did the manga justice in my opinion.
22601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 10/1/14
This reminds me I wanted to start reading this, loved the anime. Forgot though that crunchyroll had this and i was catching up on Irregular LN.
62495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / M / Champaign, IL
Offline
Posted 10/1/14
So, when is CR going to get current with the manga? They told us they would be simulpubing it, but I don't see the latest chapters up there. I am too impatient for this one. I love it so much! The color art pages are especially wonderful. I have bookmarked them all on my android app!
9011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 10/1/14
Quite curious, but how many chapters is Crunchyroll missing? The latest is ch.54
62495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / M / Champaign, IL
Offline
Posted 10/2/14 , edited 10/2/14

nadkins1993 wrote:

Quite curious, but how many chapters is Crunchyroll missing? The latest is ch.54


Between my previous post and yours, they put up 51 - 54, which I believe takes us to the current chapter. However, they are still missing chapters 47 through 50. At one point, I was able to read 47-49 on CR, but those went away for some reason. I haven't seen 50 on the site yet.

sigh...

EDIT: But reading chapter 51, it looks like that is the one that was labeled 47 before... I guess that is why they went away... So 47-50 are missing.

EDIT 2: Well, since I had already read 51-53 when I thought they were 47-49 I went ahead and read chapter 54. WOW! What a chapter!

In any case, Usa appears to be about to go into full blown jealous depression mode. I really hope this results in some honest communication between the two of them!

I wonder how long the series is going to go for? It could seriously follow them through college, assuming they both go to colleges that are close enough to Kawaisou that they can keep living there. I would love to see them getting gradually closer, then drifting apart a bit while Ritsu is at college and Usa is finishing high school, then finally coming to realize how much they mean to each other in the end...
81337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Inside Lorreen's...
Offline
Posted 10/2/14

Zensunni wrote:


Between my previous post and yours, they put up 51 - 54, which I believe takes us to the current chapter. However, they are still missing chapters 47 through 50. At one point, I was able to read 47-49 on CR, but those went away for some reason. I haven't seen 50 on the site yet.

sigh...

EDIT: But reading chapter 51, it looks like that is the one that was labeled 47 before... I guess that is why they went away... So 47-50 are missing.

EDIT 2: Well, since I had already read 51-53 when I thought they were 47-49 I went ahead and read chapter 54. WOW! What a chapter!

In any case, Usa appears to be about to go into full blown jealous depression mode. I really hope this results in some honest communication between the two of them!

I wonder how long the series is going to go for? It could seriously follow them through college, assuming they both go to colleges that are close enough to Kawaisou that they can keep living there. I would love to see them getting gradually closer, then drifting apart a bit while Ritsu is at college and Usa is finishing high school, then finally coming to realize how much they mean to each other in the end...


From what I remember reading/hearing from one of the mods in charge of the Manga section there was a bug or misfile or something that had 51-53 labeled as 47-49, this is why when they came out they were not cleaned up (English text over Japanese text on some bubbles) given I haven't looked to see if they have been cleaned up yet.

I'm going to wait until I see 47-54 or whatever out then just read it all rather than wait to see what does and doesn't get fixed.


As for my thoughts on how far the series will go... I can't remember if they have actually mentioned their ages and/or grades. Other than the fact they are high school students and Ritsu is a sempai. Was it 1st year and 2nd year or 1st year and 3rd year or 2nd year and 3rd year? Either way I can actually see what you mentioned about Ritsu going to a local college or something but she is gone more than usual due to her classes and she starts to realize her feelings for Usa or something like that.
62495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / M / Champaign, IL
Offline
Posted 10/2/14

Stonewolfe wrote:

From what I remember reading/hearing from one of the mods in charge of the Manga section there was a bug or misfile or something that had 51-53 labeled as 47-49, this is why when they came out they were not cleaned up (English text over Japanese text on some bubbles) given I haven't looked to see if they have been cleaned up yet.

I'm going to wait until I see 47-54 or whatever out then just read it all rather than wait to see what does and doesn't get fixed.


As for my thoughts on how far the series will go... I can't remember if they have actually mentioned their ages and/or grades. Other than the fact they are high school students and Ritsu is a sempai. Was it 1st year and 2nd year or 1st year and 3rd year or 2nd year and 3rd year? Either way I can actually see what you mentioned about Ritsu going to a local college or something but she is gone more than usual due to her classes and she starts to realize her feelings for Usa or something like that.


At the beginning, Usa is a first year and Ritsu is a 2nd year. At this point, they have just moved up a year, so Ritsu is in her third year and starting to concentrate more on college entrance exams while Usa is a 2nd year. (Some new 1st year students are introduced in the new chapters. Or maybe they were already introduced... I really want to read 47-50!!!!!)
40814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 10/2/14
I created an alternate thread and posted a response on the index.
Dragon
58357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M
Online
Posted 10/2/14
Closed by creator reqeust
You must be logged in to post.