First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Do you think One Piece needs to end?
285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/22/14

Bri0518 wrote:

Absolutely not. The story that Oda has created is way too big to end so abruptly. All my love for One Piece would turn to hate if it was just suddenly over and probably leaving me with tons of unanswered questions. It would be a crime against the fans. (As you can see I feel pretty strongly about this.)


agreed. I feel one piece of all things shouldn't really leave any loose ends. (considering there's so much foreshadowing and plot points coming full circle.)
katt14 
15986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 9/22/14
Needs to end?? It needed to end some time ago, almost as soon as it began!!
Posted 10/16/14
I was scared to see the result of this vote.
Yay to more No's than Yes.
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 10/16/14
Nothing lasts forever.
14525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / US
Offline
Posted 10/22/14
One piece continues because of the fan popularity and it's Shonen Jump's best selling series. Eiichiro Oda (creator of One Piece) has said a couple of years ago that he has already decided how he was going to end it and no matter how long it runs he is still going to use the ending he thought of.

As for my personal opinion, I like seeing it continue but I wouldn't mind it ending. Anyways there are other anime that have been running just as long probably even longer.
34965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/22/14 , edited 10/22/14
May it never end!

Season 856, Episode 20,544: The Wrath of Boredom

Synopsis:

Nami and Robin discuss the number of threads in the ship's mop, Usopp and Sanji quietly go fishing, Luffy takes a nap, and Chopper goes into the woods to collect herbs again. Franky, bored out of his mind, leaves the crew for a job as a bottling plant.

No, but seriously: I don't want it to end.
1319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/31/14 , edited 10/31/14
Not at all, if you've actually been following the series then you'd know how much world-building it takes. We're just halfway there.
763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/2/14
Never liked one piece. Every time I met a once piece fan they'd argue with me out of know where and say Naruto sucks one piece is better. Like seriously? I didn't even say anything and you're already dissing Naruto. So yea one piece nerds ruined it for me and it's on my top 2 hated anime list right under school days.
3048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Academy city
Offline
Posted 11/2/14
It probably won't end for awhile.
763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/2/14

WarpGaze_91 wrote:

One piece continues because of the fan popularity and it's Shonen Jump's best selling series. Eiichiro Oda (creator of One Piece) has said a couple of years ago that he has already decided how he was going to end it and no matter how long it runs he is still going to use the ending he thought of.

As for my personal opinion, I like seeing it continue but I wouldn't mind it ending. Anyways there are other anime that have been running just as long probably even longer.


Probably? One piece is the 19th... longest running anime series, it may go up in rank considering some of the top's are finished but it'd never be anywhere near #1 since Sazae-san has 7071 episodes out and although there 8 mins you add them to the original average of 20 minutes for other anime's you still have about 2 thousand episodes and it's still currently in production. As well as my favorite anime Detective Conan which has 775 episodes out and is still on going with a movie coming out April of next year.
11154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 11/2/14

AlexanderXIII wrote:

Never liked one piece. Every time I met a once piece fan they'd argue with me out of know where and say Naruto sucks one piece is better. Like seriously? I didn't even say anything and you're already dissing Naruto. So yea one piece nerds ruined it for me and it's on my top 2 hated anime list right under school days.


You sound like you hate some of the fans of the series more than the series itself.
763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/2/14

MarkyD73 wrote:


AlexanderXIII wrote:

Never liked one piece. Every time I met a once piece fan they'd argue with me out of know where and say Naruto sucks one piece is better. Like seriously? I didn't even say anything and you're already dissing Naruto. So yea one piece nerds ruined it for me and it's on my top 2 hated anime list right under school days.


You sound like you hate some of the fans of the series more than the series itself.


Yea, but regardless not watching it. Once something get's ruined for me I just can't get into it.
Posted 11/2/14 , edited 3/3/15
one piece is dumb because they spend 500 episodes looking for one piece when they can just go to kfc and get a 3 piece combo w/ 2 sides for 5.99
3202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/22/15
OK before I start I just want to say I LOVE ONE PIECE...Its a great anime but cmon isn't it about time it ENDED, there so many other animes just waiting to be animated and One Piece just keeps going and draging on...similar to detective conan...except detective conan is shit so I shouldn't be comparing those two, back to what I was saying...I think One Piece should end at around the middle of episode 850's the current Arc was boring until just recently that there have been progression and it seems that One Piece was originally supposed to end at 100 episodes but it was popular which made it so BIG. Its been a great story which is why I think it should end before it drags on (which is what its doing right now...) and I change my mind and decide its bullshit and wrap it in newspaper and throw it in the garbage. If you actually took the time to read this well then Thank You and have a Nice Day.
476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 2/23/15
All good things must come to an end
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.