First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Tennis
1646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Society Made of Lies
Offline
Posted 2/1/08
There's not a chance anyone here could beat Roger unless one of you is in the top 10 in the world of pro tennis.
4827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Calibaby.........
Offline
Posted 2/1/08
I like it!!! its fun but my fave is really basketball lol.
343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / your front door
Offline
Posted 2/1/08
i love tennis i just made my school team its awesome
7801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Pinsnotch2
Offline
Posted 2/1/08
gay.......how dare you speak of sports in a place where the majority of users are fat lards
90 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / home =)
Offline
Posted 2/1/08
i LOVE tennis!
i remember playing with my sister all the time when i was younger.
im not as good as i use to be cause i stopped last summer =(
i should start playing again =D
Posted 2/1/08

wolzen wrote:

gay.......how dare you speak of sports in a place where the majority of users are fat lards


LMAO. dont hate. hahah
7760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / M / Florida, US
Offline
Posted 2/1/08
I love tennis and would love to become pro if I could.
Played in high school and hope to join the USTA for tournaments next year. Been playing on court for a few months to experience it. But clay is really slow...

Can anyone here beat Federer? Wtf. lol. Are you kidding me? Nobody in the top 10 can beat him unless they get lucky. Or if it's Nadal on clay.
360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / DALLAS, BABY`.
Offline
Posted 2/1/08
tennis is awesome. [:
47421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Australia.
Offline
Posted 2/1/08
me ~points at me~
14895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 2/1/08
Why run around and play tennis when you can just play Ping~Pong and stay indoors lol
3135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Never Never Land,...
Offline
Posted 2/1/08
lol i suck at ping-pong and i've never played tennis... but i watch it when i get really bored?
14895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 2/1/08

lost_love wrote:

lol i suck at ping-pong and i've never played tennis... but i watch it when i get really bored?


isn't it better to play then sit on your butt and watch your butt mgiht start to hurt
3135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Never Never Land,...
Offline
Posted 2/1/08

Runshushu wrote:


lost_love wrote:

lol i suck at ping-pong and i've never played tennis... but i watch it when i get really bored?


isn't it better to play then sit on your butt and watch your butt mgiht start to hurt

what if i lay on my water bed?!?!?!
14895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 2/1/08

lost_love wrote:


Runshushu wrote:


lost_love wrote:

lol i suck at ping-pong and i've never played tennis... but i watch it when i get really bored?


isn't it better to play then sit on your butt and watch your butt mgiht start to hurt

what if i lay on my water bed?!?!?!


Then you might get sea sick .. or if you not watching a ninja will come in and pop it
3135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Never Never Land,...
Offline
Posted 2/1/08

Runshushu wrote:


lost_love wrote:


Runshushu wrote:


lost_love wrote:

lol i suck at ping-pong and i've never played tennis... but i watch it when i get really bored?


isn't it better to play then sit on your butt and watch your butt mgiht start to hurt

what if i lay on my water bed?!?!?!


Then you might get sea sick .. or if you not watching a ninja will come in and pop it

i dont get sea sick and my bed has ninja seeking bazooka's...

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.