First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Post Reply ash ketchum as a harem master?
3066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / San Fran
Offline
Posted 9/22/14
Bitches-mon, gotta f@#% 'em all!
79066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 9/22/14 , edited 9/22/14

SockmyRock wrote:

I doubt he's hit puberty yet, so even if you can consider him a harem master I don't think he'd know what to do with them.


kids in today times knows what to do with them
LokiLB 
41514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 9/22/14

latinaloverTX wrote:


Siawo wrote:

red > ash


Red isn't a pimp as ash is


That's because Red actually became a pokemon master instead of picking up random girls in each region as an eternal ten year old.

Ash is just trying to catch up with Gary.
25095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Around
Offline
Posted 9/22/14

latinaloverTX wrote:


SockmyRock wrote:

I doubt he's hit puberty yet, so even if you can consider him a harem master I don't think he'd know what to do with them.


kids in today times knows what to do with them

True true
79066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 9/22/14 , edited 9/22/14

LokiLB wrote:


latinaloverTX wrote:


Siawo wrote:

red > ash


Red isn't a pimp as ash is


That's because Red actually became a pokemon master instead of picking up random girls in each region as an eternal ten year old.

Ash is just trying to catch up with Gary.


ash is pimping all over the world
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhFw90IsSr0
83790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 9/22/14 , edited 9/23/14
Not really he only has a couple girls interested in him romantically but he is denser than a Metapod that's used Harden a hundred times and focuses on training.
79066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 9/22/14

akumalevel4 wrote:

Not really he only has a couple girls interested in him romantically but he is denser than a Metapod that's used Harden a hundred times and focuses on training.


is it more than 2 girls?
27451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA! USA! USA!
Offline
Posted 9/22/14
I'm not sure how waifu one of the female trainers would be.

In that world, you wouldn't even know if you are a BOY or a GIRL until you set out on a lonesome quest to subdue cthtonic demigods by your pre-adolescent self single-handedly. And then yo ass just get NTR'd by Gardenvoir, anyways............
2483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/22/14 , edited 9/22/14

latinaloverTX wrote:


Clamiku wrote:

Well he's 10


He's 11 now


Well it's about time he turned a year older
4563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Decemberunderground
Offline
Posted 9/22/14

Kerst wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Pretty sure there's like, zero romance in pokemon.


Well the latest girl has a canon crush on him and in some of the mangas Kasumi and Satoshi are heavily hinted for each other, Kasumi questions her feelings for him and the fact she may have a thing for younger men when thinking of Satoshi that was until they started to copy the show though. Either way though Satoshi is only like 11-12 and all the girls are equal to the age with Kasumi being the oldest in one of the mangas (around 14). Though the girls are not the main quest for Satoshi. Now Takeshi his goal is deifnetly the women.





maxgale wrote:

I'm not sure how waifu one of the female trainers would be.

In that world, you wouldn't even know if you are a BOY or a GIRL until you set out on a lonesome quest to subdue cthtonic demigods by your pre-adolescent self single-handedly. And then yo ass just get NTR'd by Gardenvoir, anyways............


I love your Avatar.
16931 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 9/22/14 , edited 9/22/14
It's funny through Gardenvoir is one of the nicest and loyalest Pokemon out there and they got turned into memetic sexy pokemon by us. I mean like if you read the pokedex, they are one of the pokemon that will glady die for you to protect your ass.

But yea Ash got a harem but too bad the anime will always be made for young kids in mind so no hugs / no kiss i guess.
83790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 9/22/14

I think it is mainly Misty, May, and Serena
79066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 9/22/14

akumalevel4 wrote:


I think it is mainly Misty, May, and Serena


as long as it is more than 2 then it is a harem
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.