First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
9547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 1/8/15
UGGGGGH. I caught up with all of the raws. Everything hurts.
xxJing 
37175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Duckburg
Offline
Posted 1/8/15

MoonWaterlily wrote:

Noooo! I couldnt help my self and I went to look at the raws


47757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 1/9/15
26727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Tokyo, Japan
Offline
Posted 1/11/15 , edited 1/11/15

Legendzerox wrote:


abeltensro wrote:


Legendzerox wrote:

Chapter 43 Raw came out



One more chapter and then it sover.


Its not definitive
Not a single line comes out and says one way or the other.






39814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/11/15 , edited 1/11/15

abeltensro wrote:


Legendzerox wrote:


abeltensro wrote:


Legendzerox wrote:

Chapter 43 Raw came out



One more chapter and then it sover.


Its not definitive
Not a single line comes out and says one way or the other.










Although regardless, due to too much drama and oversaturation of symbolism and the fact that its a pretty standard cut and paste of music tragedies, its gonna get a low score from me.
16353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / michigan
Offline
Posted 1/11/15
to be honest i dropped this series cause it was so boring. side note: i knew kaori would die since the beginning
26727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Tokyo, Japan
Offline
Posted 1/11/15 , edited 1/11/15

chosenmarksman wrote:

to be honest i dropped this series cause it was so boring. side note: i knew kaori would die since the beginning


To each his own, so glad you took the time to come here and share that though...
31030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 1/11/15
Poo pooers gonna poo poo
69864 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / New Haven,CT
Offline
Posted 1/12/15
xxJing 
37175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Duckburg
Offline
Posted 1/12/15

iceman009 wrote:



69864 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / New Haven,CT
Offline
Posted 1/12/15

xxJing wrote:


iceman009 wrote:





JuJu26 
27550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 1/12/15
Ch. 35 out!
14673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / 'murica
Offline
Posted 1/15/15
In a way I absolutely hate swknu. It's...so tragic. More tragic than anything I've ever read or watched. I can barely carry on with it, because it just breaks my heart every time I think about it. The complexity, though...it's amazing how deep it goes. Probably my favourite series of all time, but I can't say I don't regret it.

I still do hope they do an official English translation, though. I'd be eager to buy that!
7121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 1/15/15

cielinadress wrote:

In a way I absolutely hate swknu. It's...so tragic. More tragic than anything I've ever read or watched. I can barely carry on with it, because it just breaks my heart every time I think about it. The complexity, though...it's amazing how deep it goes. Probably my favourite series of all time, but I can't say I don't regret it.

I still do hope they do an official English translation, though. I'd be eager to buy that!


Two things:

1. I completely agree with you, it has to be my favorite show of all time. The writing is so amazing I feel like I cant find words that describe it well enough. The use of Metaphor, amazing one liners that tug at your heart, plus the way it ties everything in, and not in an obvious way is stunning. And when you think that its the creation of just ONE. MAN. (the Writing and the illustration) It just makes you sick to think that someone could be that talented XD

2. You should enjoy this link:
http://kodanshacomics.tumblr.com/post/104864790516/kodansha-comics-has-licensed-your-lie-in-april
14673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / 'murica
Offline
Posted 1/15/15

BlakeRoss wrote:


cielinadress wrote:

In a way I absolutely hate swknu. It's...so tragic. More tragic than anything I've ever read or watched. I can barely carry on with it, because it just breaks my heart every time I think about it. The complexity, though...it's amazing how deep it goes. Probably my favourite series of all time, but I can't say I don't regret it.

I still do hope they do an official English translation, though. I'd be eager to buy that!


Two things:

1. I completely agree with you, it has to be my favorite show of all time. The writing is so amazing I feel like I cant find words that describe it well enough. The use of Metaphor, amazing one liners that tug at your heart, plus the way it ties everything in, and not in an obvious way is stunning. And when you think that its the creation of just ONE. MAN. (the Writing and the illustration) It just makes you sick to think that someone could be that talented XD

2. You should enjoy this link:
http://kodanshacomics.tumblr.com/post/104864790516/kodansha-comics-has-licensed-your-lie-in-april


Right?! And I had no idea they licensed it, amazing...ty
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.