First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Do You Get That Empty Feeling...?
6752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 9/23/14

alex2691 wrote:


mathizel wrote:

Everytime. Every. Single. Time.



Seeing Hanekawa cry makes me like her more.


She is so kind.
10201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / San Jose
Offline
Posted 9/23/14 , edited 9/23/14
I use to not watch any anime or read any manga that was already finished, or I had read would be ending soon because it use to make me so sad. I have now gotten over that but I would say for a good 2 years I was like that
29840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/23/14
Totally, but I then end up doing the boyfriend thing. Leave your ex (anime/manga) for a new boyfriend (NEW anime/manga).
18478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Los Angeles, CA
Offline
Posted 9/23/14

mathizel wrote:


alex2691 wrote:


mathizel wrote:

Everytime. Every. Single. Time.



Seeing Hanekawa cry makes me like her more.


She is so kind. :)


Too kind. Plus she knows everything :).


6752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 9/23/14

alex2691 wrote:


mathizel wrote:


alex2691 wrote:


mathizel wrote:

Everytime. Every. Single. Time.



Seeing Hanekawa cry makes me like her more.


She is so kind. :)


Too kind. Plus she knows everything :).




Not everything. She just knows what she knows
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/23/14
Feeling.... what's that?
Posted 9/23/14
anime always makes me eat, constantly empty
3610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Purgatory
Offline
Posted 9/23/14
That feeling when an anime ends nicely. But then you realize it's over.
25153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/23/14
I think a lot of HunterXHunter fans are experiencing this right now.

Personally I have felt it with the following Anime:

Death Note, Modoka Magica, Attack on Titan, and Log Horizon

As far as non anime goes I have had the feeling with a few shows,

West Wing, Star Trek (STO helped with that as I went back and watched DS9 after Enterprise ended), Pushing Daisies, Dead Like Me, Avatar the Last Airbender (oddly this feeling was stronger in the hiatus between season 2 and 3 than after 3 ended, probably because the series finale for that was so good it felt complete, sans the Zuko's mom plotline never being addressed outside of a graphic novel)
42391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 9/23/14 , edited 9/23/14
Code Geass R2. Enough said.

If I had to add two more, Gintama and APH.
11764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Edo
Offline
Posted 9/23/14
I have that phase of rejection. like 'No it can't be over!'
Then I accept it.
Thus, comes the emptiness feeling.
You know, until I find another good anime.

But really this happens one too many times.
22274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Florida
Online
Posted 9/23/14

zero1200 wrote:

I have that phase of rejection. like 'No it can't be over!'
Then I accept it.
Thus, comes the emptiness feeling.
You know, until I find another good anime.

But really this happens one too many times.


Yeah. I usually think of things they could use to make another season or just continue it. >.<



Code Geass R2. Enough said.


Thats a huge feel bomb right there!
7108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Missouri
Offline
Posted 9/23/14
Yes sir, it is like losing a best friend that you have to come to enjoy company with, and it hard to let go. But all good things much come to an end, and after a while I let it go , one day i'll visit again for the great memories.
364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Turn around
Offline
Posted 9/23/14
I get lots of empty feelings. Like hunger and stuff.
18478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Los Angeles, CA
Offline
Posted 9/23/14

mathizel wrote:


alex2691 wrote:


mathizel wrote:


alex2691 wrote:


mathizel wrote:

Everytime. Every. Single. Time.



Seeing Hanekawa cry makes me like her more.


She is so kind. :)


Too kind. Plus she knows everything :).




Not everything. She just knows what she knows


That's the reply I was waiting for
*high five

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.