First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply New Fall Titles: TERRAFORMARS
14062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 9/24/14
this looks awesome TY CR
215511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 9/24/14

Altritter wrote:


stark700 wrote:


Altritter wrote:


stark700 wrote:

I am expecting a mediocre adaptation and considering Jojo returns with the time-slot, this will also be a one cour.


David Production got bought by Fuji TV so I'm not sure S2 of JoJo is even airing on Tokyo MX.


I'm sorry but I missed the news about this. Do you have the source link for it?


http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-08-19/fuji-tv-makes-jojo-bizarre-adventure-david-production-its-subsidiary/.77614

I don't know enough about Japanese TV to know exactly what this means, so maybe it could still be on Tokyo MX but I think Fuji TV owns their own channels.


Thanks for the link but I still think it will remain in the same time slot and station. Mainly, this is because of the Winter lineup considering that Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata and Ansatsu Kyoushitsu will both air from Fuji TV. The latter might even be 2 cour.
44742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Online
Posted 9/24/14 , edited 9/25/14
Shows I hope Crunchyroll picks up this fall: Ronja, Donten ni Warau, Gundam G Reconguista, The Circumstances in My Home's Bathtub, Magic Kaito 1412, Bahamut, Garo, Tribe Cool Crew, World Trigger, Mushishi Zoku shou 2 and Yowamushi Pedal 2. I'm glad Crunchyroll has already picked up Shigatsu wa Kimi Uso and that Funi has picked up Psycho-Pass 2 becasue I was really looking forward to those 2.
1636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 9/24/14
The fall season already wow!

This looks to be pretty interesting.
The Wise Wizard
100969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 9/24/14

kronosking wrote:

Shows I hope Crunchyroll picks up this fall: Ronja, Donten ni Warau, Gundam G Reconguista, The Circumstances in My Home's Bathtub, Magic Kaito 1412, Bahamut, Garo, Tribe Cool Crew, World Trigger, Mushishi Zoku shou 2 and Yowamushi Pedal 2. I'm glad Crunchyroll has already picked up Shigatsu wa Kimi Uso and that Funi has picked up Psycho-Pass 2 becasue I was really looking forward to those 2.

Neither of the Gundam series this season are likely for CR. The past 3 (4 if you count AGE, although it wasn't available in the US when originally broadcast) were all simulcast on the GundamInfo channel on YouTube.

39271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 9/24/14
AWESOME!!! was really looking forward to this one so now so happy I get to watch it here.
22107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 9/24/14
Oh hey look .. my antivirus just flagged that video as suspicious .. whoops?
21565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Online
Posted 9/24/14
Only one i'm really looking forward to seeing is Yowamushi Pedal. I'm pretty certain CR gonna get it.
88479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/24/14 , edited 9/24/14

TheAncientOne wrote:


kronosking wrote:

Shows I hope Crunchyroll picks up this fall: Ronja, Donten ni Warau, Gundam G Reconguista, The Circumstances in My Home's Bathtub, Magic Kaito 1412, Bahamut, Garo, Tribe Cool Crew, World Trigger, Mushishi Zoku shou 2 and Yowamushi Pedal 2. I'm glad Crunchyroll has already picked up Shigatsu wa Kimi Uso and that Funi has picked up Psycho-Pass 2 becasue I was really looking forward to those 2.

Neither of the Gundam series this season are likely for CR. The past 3 (4 if you count AGE, although it wasn't available in the US when originally broadcast) were all simulcast on the GundamInfo channel on YouTube.

G no Reconguista is slightly more likely than Build Fighters since Toho is involved in it.
15199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Abaco The Bahamas
Offline
Posted 9/24/14
Bring on the Fall madness.
DRHILL 
25456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 9/24/14 , edited 9/24/14
Saw on the Aniplex live stream Crunchyroll has the new Fates Day anime, true?
8518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / Orlando
Offline
Posted 9/24/14

DRHILL wrote:

Saw on the Aniplex live stream Crunchyroll has the new Fates Day anime, true?


You are correct

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/09/13-1/crunchyroll-to-stream-fatestay-night-anime
14265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/24/14 , edited 9/24/14
How many episodes do you have the rights to as of now? A season's worth, or the first episode while you negotiate the rights for the rest and hope for everything to work out by week 2?
34137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 9/25/14
Do I have to watch the OVA before watching this?
11139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 9/25/14 , edited 9/25/14
I'm hoping to see:
- Second season of Log Horizon
- Second season of Chaika

And I hope no one has forgotten about the last OVA of Squid Girl!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.