First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
wosre way to die or funny it really doesn't matter
7783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / a place where you...
Offline
Posted 2/1/08 , edited 2/1/08
mine is death by laughing gas or my favitor slip on your our piss and hit your head killing. that is a muss up way to die.
16887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/1/08
I think it would be when your taking a dump and you push to hard and you pop a blood vessel and die
4512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / SMILY♥LAND
Offline
Posted 2/1/08
Getting beheaded.
1526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Florida, United S...
Offline
Posted 2/1/08
in ur nightmare or nightmares.
one of the two. thats just me though.
1131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in front of a com...
Offline
Posted 2/1/08

Runshushu wrote:

I think it would be when your taking a dump and you push to hard and you pop a blood vessel and die


wow is that possible if it is then i should be careful next time....
16887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/1/08

trippy33 wrote:


Runshushu wrote:

I think it would be when your taking a dump and you push to hard and you pop a blood vessel and die


wow is that possible if it is then i should be careful next time....


Anything could happen man
10520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 2/1/08
die while sleeping.. nice and painless
36566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 2/1/08
duplicate

Worst Death You Could Have?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=66332

or

How would you like to die?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=1436


~reported
Posted 2/1/08


saiyukilover wrote:

duplicate

Worst Death You Could Have?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=66332

~reported


Wow. Someone has a lot of time on their hands.


Just use the forum search next time..



I dunno..being hung would suck
36566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 2/1/08

Flourescent wrote:



saiyukilover wrote:

duplicate

Worst Death You Could Have?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=66332

~reported


Wow. Someone has a lot of time on their hands.


I don't know how you figure that...it took all of idk like one minute to find and post both links, they were the 1st 2 hits I got.
1285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / If you bend over...
Offline
Posted 2/1/08
um.. in a strip club from a heart attack.... with a huge smile across your face and other thing.....*hint hint*
Posted 2/1/08
I think if someone just kicked a guy's testis too hard, that person could suffer from sudden shock and seizures to death.. Ouch!
Posted 2/1/08

saiyukilover wrote:


Flourescent wrote:



saiyukilover wrote:

duplicate

Worst Death You Could Have?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=66332

~reported


Wow. Someone has a lot of time on their hands.


I don't know how you figure that...it took all of idk like one minute to find and post both links, they were the 1st 2 hits I got.


thats right. and you went out of your way to do a mods job when you aren't one yourself. good job.

im not gonna argue with you. it was a stupid thing to do, you're just like all the other fools who do that same shit every time. it gets annoying and it's really not your responsibility. report all you want but you dont have to be such a smartass about it.

goodbye.
583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 2/1/08
I don't want to die on the toilet.
36566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 2/1/08

Flourescent wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:


Flourescent wrote:



saiyukilover wrote:

duplicate

Worst Death You Could Have?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=66332

~reported


Wow. Someone has a lot of time on their hands.


I don't know how you figure that...it took all of idk like one minute to find and post both links, they were the 1st 2 hits I got.


thats right. and you went out of your way to do a mods job when you aren't one yourself. good job.

im not gonna argue with you. it was a stupid thing to do, you're just like all the other fools who do that same shit every time. it gets annoying and it's really not your responsibility. report all you want but you dont have to be such a smartass about it.

goodbye.


.....I wasn't arguing w/ u and I wasn't trying to be a smart ass. As for the reporting I'm just trying to help the mods out b/c they can't b everywhere all the time. And actually ur wrong - it's not really the mods responsibility it should've been the responsibilty of the user who created the thread. And it wasn't out of my way - the search function is at the top of the page. I don't know what ur so pissed about anyway...
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.