Created by darkangel09rose
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Best final fantasy
5353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Ireland
Offline
Posted 9/26/14
I love IX , V and VII in that order
11154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 9/26/14
FF6, FF9 is also great so that is my second favourite.
450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/26/14
Final Fantasy XII. Those quickenings. My hands were like machine back then.
11154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 9/26/14

DieHardWithVengeance wrote:

Final Fantasy XII. Those quickenings. My hands were like machine back then.


FF12 is a great game I feel it is underrated by a lot of the FF fanbase.
450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/26/14

MarkyD73 wrote:


DieHardWithVengeance wrote:

Final Fantasy XII. Those quickenings. My hands were like machine back then.


FF12 is a great game I feel it is underrated by a lot of the FF fanbase.


I know. But, I had a lot of fun when playing. Best 125 hours of gameplay ever spent.
13496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 9/26/14
So many are saying FF6 but not voting for FF6.

Still, FF6.
7716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Taipei/London
Offline
Posted 9/26/14
I like FFVII, FFVIII and then FFXI in that order.
13228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in the underworld...
Offline
Posted 9/26/14

Forest_Fire wrote:

I like FFVII, FFVIII and then FFXI in that order.


mines close its 8. 7, 14 than 9
I bet your skilled at the top three witch is 7-8 and 9
4583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Decemberunderground
Offline
Posted 9/26/14
There hasn't been a goood Final Fantasy since the tragedy that was 10 came out. However there was a very good Final Fantasy game that came out only it was not called final fantasy.
13228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in the underworld...
Offline
Posted 9/26/14

Kerst wrote:

There hasn't been a goood Final Fantasy since the tragedy that was 10 came out. However there was a very good Final Fantasy game that came out only it was not called final fantasy.


what was it called again
11154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 9/26/14

Kerst wrote:

There hasn't been a goood Final Fantasy since the tragedy that was 10 came out. However there was a very good Final Fantasy game that came out only it was not called final fantasy.


Final Fantasy 12 is great easily as good as Lost Odyseey.
4583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Decemberunderground
Offline
Posted 9/26/14 , edited 9/26/14
That is a huge insult to Lost Odyssey and my intelligence and yours.
12 was terrible. The only good thing I can say about 12 is that it is not 13 or Lightning returns which is a very good thing but it doesn't make 12 a good game.
RookyP 
595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/27/14 , edited 9/27/14
Shout-outs to Final Fantasy Tactics! That game was so rad.
13228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in the underworld...
Offline
Posted 9/27/14

RookyP wrote:

Shout-outs to Final Fantasy Tactics! That game was so rad.


finally some one giving love to tatics i need to replay it and beat it
3745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / United Kingdom /...
Online
Posted 9/27/14
1st final fantasy 12 (underrated)

2nd final fantasy 10

3rd final fantasy 8

150 hours of pure magic
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.