Things your favorite anime character would never say and/or do
47705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/25/14
Let me know if a thread like this one exist or not.
Thanks a bunches.

Explain your opinion in great detail. List the title of the anime, show a picture, and list the character's full name. Just list your favorite anime character from your favorite anime series. Explain the things that character would never say and/or do.


Posted 9/25/14
You've already made this thread.
47705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/25/14

severticas wrote:

You've already made this thread.


Wait a minute! I did?!
1687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/25/14 , edited 9/25/14

qualeshia3 wrote:


severticas wrote:

You've already made this thread.


Wait a minute! I did?!

I've never seen it

47705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/25/14


I made so many threads I can't really remember all of them.
1687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/25/14
"Marry me..."



Posted 9/25/14 , edited 9/25/14
i'm sure there is a library of your many threads.
47705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/25/14

severticas wrote:

i'm sure there is a library of your many threads.


I would not know of this library honestly.
50602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
61 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 9/25/14

qualeshia3 wrote:
I would not know of this library honestly.

On your profile page, there are posting statistics. When you look at your own profile yourself, the circled number will be in orange. Click that and you will get a listing of your own posts. Threads you created should show up first in the list. This only works for each person's own posts.

47705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/25/14

asharka wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:
I would not know of this library honestly.

On your profile page, there are posting statistics. When you look at your own profile yourself, the circled number will be in orange. Click that and you will get a listing of your own posts. Threads you created should show up first in the list. This only works for each person's own posts.



Hooray! I finally discovered it!
Sailor Candy Moderator
215732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 12/27/15
"Year-end cleanup. Closing threads with no activity since 2014."
You must be logged in to post.