First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply New Fall Titles: Yuki Yuna wa Yusha de Aru, DENKI-GAI, and Karen Senki
35088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Seireitei, Soul S...
Offline
Posted 9/28/14

AzazelOfNexium wrote:

so much worldwide! :DD hopefully this means FSN and UBW will be world wide too! :D


The Fate/Stay Night anime that is coming out is Unlimited Blade Works; it's the same show. I haven't watched any of the Fate stuff yet, but from what I've been reading the Fate/Stay Night anime that is coming out is the Unlimited Blade Works route.
20192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The Heroes Associ...
Offline
Posted 9/28/14


lol i know that, it was supposed to be a slash between the two but was written after working a double shift lol
35088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Seireitei, Soul S...
Offline
Posted 9/28/14

AzazelOfNexium wrote:



lol i know that, it was supposed to be a slash between the two but was written after working a double shift lol


Ah, I see, lol. Lol, I hate when that happens.
55265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / USA (Greater Wash...
Offline
Posted 9/28/14 , edited 9/28/14
Two iyashikei shows in a single post - Crunchyroll loves me~
27159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Where am I to go,...
Offline
Posted 9/29/14
I'm hoping this season announcements get a lot better, Nothing I want to watch yet
8023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 9/29/14
Please tell me CR will be picking up the second season of Log Horizon!!! it is supposed to be starting back up in late October!!! Anyone seen any announcements for it?
The Wise Wizard
99927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 9/29/14 , edited 9/29/14

KnifeFun wrote:

Please tell me CR will be picking up the second season of Log Horizon!!! it is supposed to be starting back up in late October!!! Anyone seen any announcements for it?

It premieres earlier than you think: October 4. You can expect an announcement before the weekend. I've got my money on CR announcing it on Wednesday (October 1).

8023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 9/29/14
That would be amazing
51832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/29/14 , edited 9/29/14
That is pretty late.
The Wise Wizard
99927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 9/29/14

rikku456 wrote:

That is pretty late.

If you mean a Wednesday announcement of Log Horizon 2 (which premieres on Saturday), would be late, consider that the first series simulcast was announced less than a day before it premiered:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-823117/new-fall-titles-log-horizon-hajime-no-ippo-the-fighting-rising-kurokos-basketball-2-wanna-be-the-strongest-in

51832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/29/14

TheAncientOne wrote:


rikku456 wrote:

That is pretty late.

If you mean a Wednesday announcement of Log Horizon 2 (which premieres on Saturday), would be late, consider that the first series simulcast was announced less than a day before it premiered:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-823117/new-fall-titles-log-horizon-hajime-no-ippo-the-fighting-rising-kurokos-basketball-2-wanna-be-the-strongest-in



I was pretty vague, I meant the airing date for Yuki Yuna wa Yusha de Aru, Sorry about that.
33023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 9/29/14 , edited 9/29/14
I'm just hoping for two things Crunchyroll:
I am waiting on the Log Horizon 2 announcement (the first was amazing and I'm sure you plan to get 2 as well)
and I am waiting on that GARO announcement. Hell, you should even go back and subtitle the Live Action GARO stuff for your j-drama/live action section.
for those of you who are unaware, GARO live action has some amazingly well done CGI considering it's for a television show. One of those shows where watching in HD really adds something to the show as a whole. Garo: Makai no hana just ended recently and I don't know if this is a fresh story or a continuation but either way you should all watch the Garo anime. I have no doubts about it being amazing.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.