Created by darkangel09rose
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
How will the world end
13228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in the underworld...
Offline
Posted 9/27/14
we all know one day the world will end one day but how.
35037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/27/14 , edited 9/27/14
We'll be caught in the middle of a stellar power struggle between the little green men of Mars, the Reptilians, and the Nordics/Greys, with the planet ultimately being destroyed by a laser of immense energy. The few surviving humans (those who happened to be in space at the time) will never know whose laser it was since the three powers will all blame one another.
7159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/27/14 , edited 9/28/14
Why must the world end? Shouldn't it just continue on within all reason? If The world "ends" let's say by nuke for instance, the earth wouldn't cease to exist, it would be severely damaged. A meteor would do the trick but considering the likelihood of that occurrence, and how incredibly boring melancholia was I'm not voting there. Zombies wouldn't cause the world to end. We would become a new race (not a favorable one), I'd choose world war z's outcome there, zombie takeover over ruled. Finally "when the sun goes out" The sun is thought to be brighter than 85% of the stars in the Milky Way... As for stars going out I found this: https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090927043304AAg9piK I voted other because in my mind planets don't just end, they would change. Just the same as we as humans do not die, our energy is dispersed and we are put to other uses. Thank you for this topic. It really got my wheels turning
72907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Central KY.
Offline
Posted 9/27/14

superyoshiknitter wrote:

Why must the world end? Shouldn't it just continue on within all reason? If The world "ends" let's say by nuke for instance, the earth wouldn't cease to exist, it would be severely damaged. A meteor would do the trick but considering the likelihood of that occurrence, and how incredibly boring melancholia was I'm not voting there. Zombies wouldn't cause the world to end. We would become a new race (not a favorable one), I'd choose world war z's outcome there, zombie takeover over ruled. Finally "when the sun goes out" The sun is thought to be brighter than 85% of the stars in the Milky Way... As for stars going out I found this: https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090927043304AAg9piK I voted other because in my mind planets don't just end, they would change. Just the same as we as humans do not die, our energy is dispersed and we are put to other uses. Thank you for this topic. It really got my wheels turning


Suteki. <3
Posted 9/27/14 , edited 9/27/14
I'm no genius in astronomy but I don't think the sun will just *poof* go out. It'll expand and PROBABLY engulf the earth. So the world wouldn't end because our lightbulb went out, itll probably end cause our lightbulb suddenly decided its craving some planets.
13228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in the underworld...
Offline
Posted 9/27/14

x-Cellar_Door-x wrote:


superyoshiknitter wrote:

Why must the world end? Shouldn't it just continue on within all reason? If The world "ends" let's say by nuke for instance, the earth wouldn't cease to exist, it would be severely damaged. A meteor would do the trick but considering the likelihood of that occurrence, and how incredibly boring melancholia was I'm not voting there. Zombies wouldn't cause the world to end. We would become a new race (not a favorable one), I'd choose world war z's outcome there, zombie takeover over ruled. Finally "when the sun goes out" The sun is thought to be brighter than 85% of the stars in the Milky Way... As for stars going out I found this: https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090927043304AAg9piK I voted other because in my mind planets don't just end, they would change. Just the same as we as humans do not die, our energy is dispersed and we are put to other uses. Thank you for this topic. It really got my wheels turning


Suteki. <3





Urboistar wrote:

I'm no genius in astronomy but I don't think the sun will just *poof* go out. It'll expand and PROBABLY engulf the earth, so the world wouldn't end because our light bulb went out. It'll probably end cause our lightbulb suddenly decided its craving some planets.


when the sun dies it will expand like you say and engulf the first 3 planets
so sun dieing and meteor is the only sure way of taking out the planet well if the meteor is big enough
by world ending of course i mean, us as a people ending but I should of said that lol
265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 9/27/14
Zombies invasion LOL or Alien!
31839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/27/14
just awhile after anti-christ appears on the world scene and the word of god (Jesus-Christ)appears with clouds along with thousands upon thousands of angels to defeat him.that day the world as we know it will change. but after a long period of peace after the lord's return (1000 yrs)ppl are going to rebel again and thats when everything will be burned with scorched fire and god will re-create the earth and universe again for an eternal peace and harmony for all....
13228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in the underworld...
Offline
Posted 9/27/14

perrandy wrote:

just awhile after anti-christ appears on the world scene and the word of god (Jesus-Christ)appears with clouds along with thousands upon thousands of angels to defeat him.that day the world as we know it will change. but after a long period of peace after the lord's return (1000 yrs)ppl are going to rebel again and thats when everything will be burned with scorched fire and god will re-create the earth and universe again for an eternal peace and harmony for all....


good answer
42457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/27/14 , edited 9/27/14
Don't worry Earth still has time until the sun burns out. Unless the planet gets engulf into a black hole or a meteor.
Posted 9/27/14

..................................................

Normally I would say when it does.

Probably from nukes . MAD is still a possibility post-cold war. And it won't simply end there. Humanity will slowly die out completely from starvation, nuclear winter, and radiation sickness. It won't be pretty.
Posted 9/27/14
i'm for the alien argument.
65552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Baka Zone
Offline
Posted 9/27/14
When my rainbows engulf the entire world.
13067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/28/14
Discord!
soufen 
6668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Irvine, California
Offline
Posted 9/28/14 , edited 9/28/14
Probably from social unrest or economic melt down. The planet won't die, but the way the world is will change forever hopefully for the better.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.