First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Chat with people that are behind a screen, just like you!
Weeb
11200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / The Corruption Di...
Offline
Posted 10/5/14
does anyone here play super smash bros
1468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bottom of the sea
Offline
Posted 10/5/14

pokemonsquad20 wrote:

does anyone here play super smash bros


i would if i had money
Weeb
11200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / The Corruption Di...
Offline
Posted 10/5/14

ClassyCthulhu wrote:


pokemonsquad20 wrote:

does anyone here play super smash bros


i would if i had money

have you realized not a lot of people chat in this group

1468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bottom of the sea
Offline
Posted 10/5/14
we only got 12 members so don't expect many people to chat so soon. i chat in another group with around a thousand people and it's the same 4-6 people on chat
1468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bottom of the sea
Offline
Posted 10/5/14

ClassyCthulhu wrote:

we only got 12 members so don't expect many people to chat so soon. i chat in another group with around a thousand people and it's the same 4-6 people on chat


400 members, nvm idk where i got a thousand
Weeb
11200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / The Corruption Di...
Offline
Posted 10/8/14
some people count as more than 1 they are that important
Weeb
11200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / The Corruption Di...
Offline
Posted 10/8/14
it took me a while to realize there are 2 pages
1468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bottom of the sea
Offline
Posted 10/8/14

pokemonsquad20 wrote:

it took me a while to realize there are 2 pages


Weeb
11200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / The Corruption Di...
Offline
Posted 10/9/14
P.E. is about walking on the track or in my case running to the outside bathrooms and playing SSB4
1468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bottom of the sea
Offline
Posted 10/10/14
So how is your people's day. this group is kinda dying
Weeb
11200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / The Corruption Di...
Offline
Posted 10/11/14

ClassyCthulhu wrote:

So how is your people's day. this group is kinda dying


My day is great i just uploaded another video of hyrule warriors and i have a feeling the people i invited over might start a party
1468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bottom of the sea
Offline
Posted 10/11/14

pokemonsquad20 wrote:


ClassyCthulhu wrote:

So how is your people's day. this group is kinda dying


My day is great i just uploaded another video of hyrule warriors and i have a feeling the people i invited over might start a party


cool, all i feel is pain in my legs due to work
Weeb
11200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / The Corruption Di...
Offline
Posted 10/14/14

ClassyCthulhu wrote:


pokemonsquad20 wrote:


ClassyCthulhu wrote:

So how is your people's day. this group is kinda dying


My day is great i just uploaded another video of hyrule warriors and i have a feeling the people i invited over might start a party


cool, all i feel is pain in my legs due to work


Bruh, all you gotta do is learn how to float
1468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bottom of the sea
Offline
Posted 10/14/14

pokemonsquad20 wrote:


ClassyCthulhu wrote:


pokemonsquad20 wrote:


ClassyCthulhu wrote:

So how is your people's day. this group is kinda dying


My day is great i just uploaded another video of hyrule warriors and i have a feeling the people i invited over might start a party


cool, all i feel is pain in my legs due to work


Bruh, all you gotta do is learn how to float




floating
8980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Online
Posted 10/15/14
heLLOOO..
;w;
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.