First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
If you can extend your lifespan would you do it?
7106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Somewhere in rura...
Offline
Posted 9/30/14
No, 76 seems pretty long right now.
2444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Anime World
Offline
Posted 9/30/14
Yeah, maybe 50 years tops. Don't plan to live that long.
18175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/30/14
No way. Already terminally bored now. Even 100 years would be a torture.
Dragon
58344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M
Online
Posted 9/30/14
My guts are already held in place with titanium staples, I've had cancer twice, and get sick easy. Extending the rest of my life doesn't sound like a ton of fun.. I'll stick with what I've got, have fun, and do what I can for that

(To be fair, though, the staples make for awesome x-rays of my chest/abdomen)
11415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Eng Land
Offline
Posted 9/30/14
Eh I don't know. I'm a bit iffy about drawing out lifespans that far. The world is already becoming overpopulated without us living 3-4 times as long.
66931 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Animeville, USA
Offline
Posted 9/30/14

BLACKOUTMK2 wrote:

Eh I don't know. I'm a bit iffy about drawing out lifespans that far. The world is already becoming overpopulated without us living 3-4 times as long.


Extend your lifespan by absorbing somebody else's life. Get longer life and decrease the population at the same time.
29840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/30/14
Nah, after 100 I'm good. I don't want to keep living if my back aches and I'm in a wheelchair.
7446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 9/30/14 , edited 9/30/14
The thing for me is, my life qualitiy would improve, do to the fact that I don't do alot of things since I am afraid of the ever approaching destiny that is death in other words, yes I would love to extend my lifespan
Posted 9/30/14
I rather not live that long.
42391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/30/14
159 years old.
Posted 9/30/14
I'd think it'd be cool to live for a long time actually. Just to be able to sit back and watch technology advance, and watch history go by... I think it'd be pretty cool.
1499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Cali
Offline
Posted 9/30/14

ayesharocks wrote:

Nah, after 100 I'm good. I don't want to keep living if my back aches and I'm in a wheelchair.


what if u can live for 200-300 years and still have the body of a 21 version of you?
1499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Cali
Offline
Posted 9/30/14

lizzielynnlee wrote:

No way. Already terminally bored now. Even 100 years would be a torture.


maybe live long enough for virtual reality to be perfected and then transfer yourself into any anime world u desire.
12152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/30/14

oneouts123 wrote:


lizzielynnlee wrote:

No way. Already terminally bored now. Even 100 years would be a torture.


maybe live long enough for virtual reality to be perfected and then transfer yourself into any anime world u desire.


That could also solve overpopulation, given the number of people who would enter a number of animes for the "plot".
11702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 9/30/14

thestars201
Come at me, too, please.


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.