First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply New Fall Titles: Orenchi no Furo Jijo
Brand Manager
598688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 9/30/14 , edited 9/30/14
Hello everyone and welcome to another announcement for Fall 2014! Starting on Monday, October 6 at 9am Pacific Time, Orenchi no Furo Jijo will be available to Crunchyroll users worldwide excluding Asia!


Get ready for a heartfelt comedy about a teenage boy named Tatsumi who is frequently housing some strange guests; including Wakasa, a good looking mermaid who has taken over his bathtub! This cute but selfish freeloader is a perfect match for the cool but tender and caring Tatsumi. Let's see how they get by together!

Sayo Aoi (Say, "I Love You” episode director) will direct the series at Asahi Production. Nobunaga Shimazaki (Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club’s Haruka Nanase) will be voicing Tatsumi while Yuichiro Umehara will play his handsome mermaid roommate. Tatsuhisa Suzuki (Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club’s Makoto Tachibana) will be voicing Takasu.

As always, keep your eyes here on Crunchyroll as we continue to roll out the titles on what's coming next!

Fall 2014

9/24 - TERRAFORMARS
9/25 - Yuki Yuna wa Yusha de Aru
9/25 - DENKI-GAI
9/25 - Karen Senki
9/27 - Tribe Cool Crew
9/27 - CROSS ANGE Rondo of Angel and Dragon
9/27 - The Fruit of Grisaia
9/30 - Orenchi no Furo Jijo
?? - ??
?? - ??
?? - ??
?? - ??
?? - ??
7348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hinamizawa
Online
Posted 9/30/14 , edited 9/30/14
looks good!

cant wait for a Log Horizon announcment to happen tho
266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Poland
Offline
Posted 9/30/14
Thank you! for this show
33806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Poland
Offline
Posted 9/30/14
Too bad I don't have as much time as I had
13899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 9/30/14 , edited 9/30/14

lugiamania wrote:

Get ready for a heartfelt comedy about a teenage boy named Tatsumi who is frequently housing some strange guests; including Wakasa, a good looking mermaid who has taken over his bathtub! This cute but selfish freeloader is a perfect match for the cool but tender and caring Tatsumi. Let's see how they get by together!

Wouldn't the term merman be more appropriate? ;)

Anyway, keep those simulcasts coming.
28281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 9/30/14
LOL yeah isn't that mermaid a dude? Can anyone provide some more info on this show btw?
25185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/30/14
lmao, I can't believe they got the voice actors from "free" to do this.
I think I'll be picturing Haruka from free keeping a merman in his bathtub all season. The worst part is I could picture him doing that.
(Not to mention the characters kinda look alike lmao.)
6076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F
Online
Posted 9/30/14
Thanks for the show, can't wait to watch it.
9197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Possibly Earth
Offline
Posted 9/30/14
Yes, I was hoping you all would get this one. I'm excited now.
51095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Connecticut
Offline
Posted 9/30/14
Finally a title that I have been looking forward to. Hope there are more to come!
The Wise Wizard
100941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 9/30/14 , edited 9/30/14

rentadawg wrote:

Can anyone provide some more info on this show btw?

It is a short form anime (probably no more than 5 minutes, based on the air time), and slated for 13 episodes.
28281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 9/30/14

TheAncientOne wrote:


rentadawg wrote:

Can anyone provide some more info on this show btw?

It is a short form anime (probably no more than 5 minutes, based on the air time), and slated for 13 episodes.


I see. Will be skipping this one for sure now lol.
27820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/30/14 , edited 9/30/14

DeathlyForceX wrote:


lugiamania wrote:

Get ready for a heartfelt comedy about a teenage boy named Tatsumi who is frequently housing some strange guests; including Wakasa, a good looking mermaid who has taken over his bathtub! This cute but selfish freeloader is a perfect match for the cool but tender and caring Tatsumi. Let's see how they get by together!

Wouldn't the term merman be more appropriate? ;)

Anyway, keep those simulcasts coming.


You're right. In the words of Derek Zoolander "Merman! high pitched cough Merman!"
Brand Manager
598688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 9/30/14 , edited 9/30/14

aoi-123 wrote:


DeathlyForceX wrote:


lugiamania wrote:

Get ready for a heartfelt comedy about a teenage boy named Tatsumi who is frequently housing some strange guests; including Wakasa, a good looking mermaid who has taken over his bathtub! This cute but selfish freeloader is a perfect match for the cool but tender and caring Tatsumi. Let's see how they get by together!

Wouldn't the term merman be more appropriate? ;)

Anyway, keep those simulcasts coming.


You're right. In the words of Derek Zoolander "Merman! high pitched cough Merman!"


That was the term approved by the publisher for the PR so we went with that. :x
13043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/30/14
Thanks for getting this show! Looking forward to more simulcasts!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.