First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
First Ebola case in the USA
13480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 9/30/14 , edited 10/1/14

Alchemeister wrote:

I'm not too worried about catching it. I just hope we don't start having huge outbreaks...


I'm confident the U.S can stop it. The spread of the disease in Liberia is because there's a lot of ignorance about Ebola and people aren't listening to what doctors say.
49653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 9/30/14 , edited 10/1/14
Will it become the next Spanish Flu or no?
13480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 9/30/14 , edited 10/1/14

qualeshia3 wrote:

Will it become the next Spanish Flu or no?


I don't think so. I think we can stop it. Technology and medicine has advanced a lot since those times.
Posted 9/30/14 , edited 10/1/14

TheGreatHoneyBun wrote:


severticas wrote:

we are going to have to suck the blood right out of survivors


We're gonna have to make survivor camps and gather them there to take their blood





_kami-sama_ wrote:

wasn't this the premise of resident evil 5?


i better invest in one in advance
49653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 9/30/14 , edited 10/1/14

TheGreatHoneyBun wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

Will it become the next Spanish Flu or no?


I don't think so. I think we can stop it. Technology and medicine has advanced a lot since those times.


That is good. I just hope we don't come across something far worst in the near future.
24112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Houston
Offline
Posted 9/30/14 , edited 10/1/14
dont worry the chances of its spreading isnt to great considering we have better hygiene practices plus the U.S. is a big place .

Wait ..... TEXAS Fuck im screwed
33141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Las Vegas
Online
Posted 9/30/14 , edited 10/1/14
I work for the public transportation system on the Las Vegas Strip. If this does break out and a case is found here, particularly in a tourist, im probably screwed. It is a pretty scary thought. I hope my workers comp. covers deadly viral outbreaks....
13480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 9/30/14 , edited 10/1/14

bleach7777777 wrote:

dont worry the chances of its spreading isnt to great considering we have better hygiene practices plus the U.S. is a big place .

Wait ..... TEXAS Fuck im screwed


I'm from Texas to so we're in this together
13480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 9/30/14 , edited 10/1/14

raiden109 wrote:

I work for the public transportation system on the Las Vegas Strip. If this does break out and a case is found here, particularly in a tourist, im probably screwed. It is a pretty scary thought. I hope my workers comp. covers deadly viral outbreaks....


All we can do is continue on living our lives. Or we an buy a bubble and live in it.
24112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Houston
Offline
Posted 9/30/14 , edited 10/1/14

TheGreatHoneyBun wrote:


bleach7777777 wrote:

dont worry the chances of its spreading isnt to great considering we have better hygiene practices plus the U.S. is a big place .

Wait ..... TEXAS Fuck im screwed


I'm from Texas to so we're in this together


YESSSS a fellow Texan. promise me this on our Texan pride. If i contract this disease i want you to put a round in my head before i turn.

I would do the same for you my brother
6237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / O / US
Offline
Posted 9/30/14 , edited 10/1/14
I'm paranoid. But if I die. Yolo.
Posted 9/30/14 , edited 10/1/14
I hate pain.

I hate this.

If it comes near me, why don't we just bomb Africa?

With a priest who would miraculously survive the aftermath while he's doing his rituals..

Like the way they burned up England with the Black Death and all.
13480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 9/30/14 , edited 10/1/14

bleach7777777 wrote:


TheGreatHoneyBun wrote:


bleach7777777 wrote:

dont worry the chances of its spreading isnt to great considering we have better hygiene practices plus the U.S. is a big place .

Wait ..... TEXAS Fuck im screwed


I'm from Texas to so we're in this together


YESSSS a fellow Texan. promise me this on our Texan pride. If i contract this disease i want you to put a round in my head before i turn.

I would do the same for you my brother


Wasn't that article just a joke?
Posted 9/30/14 , edited 10/1/14

TheGreatHoneyBun wrote:


HuastecoOtaku wrote:

I survived the swine flu, I think I can survive this. We should stop all flights from Africa for a while or screen everyone who is coming from there.


I don't remember much about swine flu, but the panic quickly died out. They did screen the guy, but he showed no symptoms until 4 days later. I think canceling flights would be a much better option, but the U.S. doesn't want to do that.


If you do get Ebola all you need is vaporub. You're Mexican, you know what I'm talking about.
5825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 9/30/14 , edited 10/1/14


haha
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.