First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
EVENT: THE VIRUS / ZOMBIES!
☾☾☾
5727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 10/1/14 , edited 10/9/14




ZOMBIE ATTACK!!!!!!!!!


OCTOBER 10 - NOVEMBER 1

Due to the series of events with the strange virus
made from a chemical reaction from combination of strange substances in a laboratory somewhere in Tokyo, the city, including Ikebebukuro has been blocked off. With the recent outbreak of this unknown virus, Ikebukuro is the most infected area, and those who have died from this fatal sickness, have been "resurrected" into zombies. All though most of the bodies have yet to rot, they are still pale, veiny masses of the undead. Tokyo, including Ikebukuro, has been blocked off and evacuated, and military reinforcements have been sent. But the undead seem to keep multiplying. It appears the virus is still viral, and is transmitted if one of these "zombies" bites you.

Those who have not been able to evacuate, are trapped in Ikebukuro, being forced to fend for themselves. The virus has not spread through anywhere but Tokyo, thanks to the fast quarantining actions. The zombies are forced to walk through a secured area. But those who are trapped in this secured area may meet a certain doom if they cannot fight back...


THE FULL STORY


*UPDATE ON THE STORY: (10/09)


The mass of people who have contracted the virus is now in quadruple digits, soon raising up to a million as the days go on. Shinra Kishitani has volunteered to help conduct research on these strange cases, and he is currently not in Ikebukuro.

The plan is to destroy those who have turned into "zombies", and attempt to obliterate the virus by seeking a cure, or plan B, commit genocide on these dangerous cells. But that could take longer than predicted. Will it work?




You do not have to participate in this event if you don't want to!

This is affecting the Ikebukuro RP thread, though you can also choose to RP in the event thread if you're already RPing in the Ikebukuro thread. You can also choose to carry on a normal RP in the Ikebukuro thread, though that would probably be taking place in a different timeline.
★★★
7915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
moonhaven
Offline
Posted 10/14/14 , edited 10/16/14

Jacqueline Grey
She heard about the disease awhile back. She heard about it from channels on YouTube and blogs newly featured on Twitter. The internet was basically where she had learned of this so-called "apocalyptic virus", but had she taken precaution due to this rubbish? Course not. Duh, it was the internet. Who really listened to nerds on the internet lately anyway? You had to be doing a last minute assignment and depend on Wiki in order to do so, because although she indulged in Tumblr and Google +, there was no way she would take any word from there. So, this "virus", could have easily been made up by some paranoid idiot who sought out attention. What was the difference here?

This was the real deal.

Currently, Jackie was sprinting down the streets with all nerves in tact, and pistols ready to equip. What did she really need to do right now? Make a plan, try to keep calm, and don't lose your nerve. Wasn't there anybody else out there?
✭✭✭
7547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/17/14 , edited 10/17/14

hope you dont mind my baby here jumping in c:
&&&&sorry if it seems messy/unorganized. i had to rush through the last few paragraphs :x


Alexander



Alexander spun his scalpel around his fingers as he watched the undead walk through the streets in their ever-slow pace. He was currently on the balcony of his office, seven floors above the ground. For the past few days this was the same sight that had met him, zombies moaning as they walked, occasionally turning and changing directions when they heard a sound nearby. When the outbreak first began, it had definitely been more interesting, what with people running and screaming in all directions. But now that a few days had passed, it had died down a bit. There were still the occasional people that ran away, only to be caught and eaten, but not as many as there were before.

Alexander slid his scalpel back into his pocket before reaching for his mug of coffee from the table. A nice, chilly breeze swept past him as he took a gulp of the hot drink, and it was right around then that he saw something at the corner of his eye. He leaned against the railing to get a better look, and noticed a girl coming from the other side of the street, running swiftly past the undead before they got a chance to notice her. He noticed she was looking around, probably looking for someone or a place to hide.

"Well, at least she's not yelling like some other idiots." He muttered to himself. Nearly everyone that had run down this street to get away from the undead had all screamed for help, not realizing that they were just attracting more zombies in the process. Seeing how it was getting dark, he decided it was round time he head back inside. He had seen countless others like her after all, and just thought that she'd be caught like the others.

Just as he moved to head back inside, te cup in his hands hit the railing, slipped past his fingers, and fell to the ground three floors down with a loud 'clang'. He saw his mug shatter, and immediately noticed the reaction of the few undead around him, stirring towards the shattered cup's direction. "My coffee.." He said to himself in a sad, bitter tone.

45190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Anime world, Mang...
Offline
Posted 10/17/14


Yumi Gingakei
Yumi stepped on some weird "paper" that resembled a piece of skin. She made a face in disgust however, she studied the skin. It was strange. How? Why? Because this piece of skin looked actually new. It did have some blood on it but she didn't bother touching any of that filthy crap.
"How disgusting... The rumors about that nasty virus was true."
Yumi sighed and stomped her feet crazily. She really didn't want to be involved with this weird ass virus shit. She just came to find out a little about her memories. Why did this stupid virus had to happen just when she came? She gripped her locket and smiled,
"I can do this!"
She glanced around the area and found a few things that caught her attention. First, was the zombies. They were super slow and moaned way too much. Second, in order for someone to have a virus, it seems that they have to catch the bacteria from a zombie. Meaning, if they get bitten, it's all over. Last of all, there were 2 people who caught the zombies attention. A boy, and a girl.

Yumi thought a little and rushed over to the girl. The boy can handle himself. Yumi rushed over to Jacqueline.
"Sorry to interrupt you, but do you mind if we team up? We'll be able to keep each other safe. Better than being alone."
She smiled, thinking a little to herself. Will the girl accept? Or tell Yumi to leave? Which will it be...?

★★★
7915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
moonhaven
Offline
Posted 10/17/14
Its all good!
Seems I'll be rping with you both! Excellent ~

Jacqueline Grey
'CLANG!' came the sound of a mug embracing the earth before breaking into multiple shards. Looking up, Jackie huffed. Spoke too soon. Turning back around, she was startled by the sudden presence of a cyan-haired girl, being loud as ever. Placing her hand over her mouth, she pulled her into an alley near by the same building the mug came from, making sure they didn't attract more than enough attention. Making sure it was clear, she removed her hand and gave the girl a hard stare.

"Are you stupid or something? Those things are attracted to noise; the louder you speak, the more you attract, capeesh?" she asked, her hands on her hips. She whipped out her pistols in a quick, swift movement, reloading them as she took a glimpse at the tall building. "Right now, if you're wanting to stick around, our current objective is to get to the seventh floor of that building and see who's up there. We can move on from there." Putting in the last clip with a successful 'click', she faced the girl again, looking for a sign of acceptance. "Ready?"
45190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Anime world, Mang...
Offline
Posted 10/17/14 , edited 10/17/14


Yumi Gingakei
Yumi was a little irritated, but she just smiled and whispered,
"First, let me just tell you. We won't have to worry. The person on the building isn't a zombie. It's a human."
Yumi took a deep breath, held her locket and then it transformed to a spear. She looked over at Jacqueline,
"Sorry, but let me think for a few seconds."
She gripped tightly on her spear and and closed her eyes. Maybe Jacqueline would scold her for closing her eyes but she's doing something important. What's that? Creating a strategy. She thought of many possibilities. She, no they, can't be dumb. Zombies aren't as stupid as you think. They can trap you, and give you lots of surprises.

Yumi closed her eyes again and THOUGHT to herself,
"GALAXIA!"
On her mind, there was now a big map. Red marked humans, green marked zombies or other unnatural living things and SHE was blue. She opened her eyes and smiled.
"I'm ready."


✭✭✭
7547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/17/14 , edited 10/17/14



Alexander



Alexander sighed bitterly over his lost coffee mug before getting over it. That one had been one of his favorites as it was a pretty big mug, but now that it was broken it wasn't like there was anything to do about it. He had no thoughts of going down there to collect all the broken shards and put them together, so he just made a mental note to buy a new one.

He was about to head inside to pour himself another cup, when he noticed that the girl from earlier, along with another new girl, had managed to make their way to the alley right by the business complex his office was located in. He leaned over a bit to get a better view, and although he couldn't hear what they were saying, he could tell they were discussing something amongst themselves.
★★★
7915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
moonhaven
Offline
Posted 10/17/14

Jacqueline Grey
Jackie furrowed her eyebrows, rather annoyed by her idiotic comment on how the man on the seventh floor was indeed human. She already knew that much. She wasn't a n idiot. 'Sides, she was calling the shots. Her way or no way, and if they wanted to survive, she would have to lead the way.

Deciding against telling her all this, Jackie turned the other direction and walked in the direction for the door, making sure the coast is clear. She swung the door open and faced the girl, making sure she was right behind her. "Keep close and stay quiet, we don't want to take any chances. Kill in sight, and if you need to say anything or do anything, give me a heads up." Jackie nodded once more for reassurance and started to walk forward. When she reached a staircase, she stopped for a minute before saying, "One last thing: if I say run, you run. You don't wait on me, on anyone else, or even a signal. Just haul ass and don't turn back. Got it?" Before she let her answer, Jackie began walking forward, ready to take on the next events.
45190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Anime world, Mang...
Offline
Posted 10/17/14 , edited 10/17/14


Yumi Gingakei
Yumi nodded and grinned,
"Understood."
Yumi was a little relieved. She was very glad that Jacqueline wasn't mean or bossy. She took quite a liking to Jacqueline.
"Thank you."
Yumi smiled and followed after Jacqueline. She smiled to herself and thought that she might actually get along with these people.

Yumi closed her eyes, and the "map" appeared again. She then blinked twice and thought to herself,
".. Okay... No zombies yet."
She sighed and frowned,
"I should have eaten earlier...I'm so hungry."


✭✭✭
7547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/17/14 , edited 10/17/14



Alexander



Alexander noticed that as they finished talking, the girl with the black hair headed on ahead first, before the other girl followed. They were headed towards somewhere below his balcony, and as he got a closer look he noticed that they were actually headed inside the complex that he was in. There wasn't anyone else alive on this building as far as he was aware, so.. 'Wait... they're coming in here?'
★★★
214571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/19/14 , edited 10/19/14


[ A L I A S ~ M E I S T E R ]




* K * N * S *


Alias was situated in a twenty floor high building roof while she observed the town through her sniper rifle. When she found out about the news report that was regarding some sort of dead bodies she knew this is exactly what people call a zombie apocalypse. She had a friend kept nagging about this before but of course like always Alias ignored him. She took a deep breathe while observing through her lens once more, she was trying to see if she can locate her friends and her gang members but it was all unless. She was just on a mission for one day and that landed her in this position, with no one else but herself and trying to get out of this town alive. "Just great, there's no one." She mumbled under her breathe while she backed up from the lens. She's been in that position for hours, trying to see if she can locate anyone she know but it was futile.

Alias looked back at her watch it was just barely pass eight in the morning, "It's so cold." She whispered. Alias has already double check the building, it was empty no wonder after that news report everyone should have either evacuated or ran for their lives.
Ring. It seems to be some sort of phone call but it couldn't be hers so it must be someone else's. But she thought this building has already cleared out. When Alias heard that she froze and turned back immediately with her handgun. What she saw was indeed a person and it seems to be a very familiar person too. "Ah. It's you." She said while she still seems to be aiming her handgun at that person.

About ten minutes has passed while the two were still in that position Alias holding her handgun at him. While the boy was pointing his finger at her while his other hand is holding his cell phone. It seems like he got a text but didn't bother to answer or was too distracted to. "You!!" He said while his expression was blocked but his tone seems like he's surprised and pissed at the same time.

***



The boy's eyebrow twitched a bit but he stopped pointing, "Do you mind?" He said gesturing to her handgun. Alias put her handgun back, "Ah, right." She didn't say another word while the boy snapped again, "You're not even gonna say sorry?!" Alias looked back to the front, "I don't get why I need to." She said calmly while positioning her sniper rifle again seeing there are so many people walking around, even though those can't be called people any longer.



R E I H O



★★★
21545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / At that one place...
Offline
Posted 10/20/14 , edited 10/20/14
A person dressed in a white, plastic looking, full body lab suite, and mask could be seen walking through the zombie infested streets. From a birds eye-view, it looked like a white dot was moving through the dark mass. The person held a metal base ball bat with one hand and tapped the other hand with the barrel of the bat. The person walked with a casual pace and could be seen occassionally swinging at zombies as they ran up to the person. The person
person was headed toward a large building and entered into a less zombie populated area.
Posted 10/21/14
[ Open RP : Quote me if interested ]
WEISS & COMBATCH
A portal soundlessly opened in an empty park, dropping two figures from its pit. A THUD could be heard from the sandbox. A boy and a ball(?) had fell from the rip before closing.
The boy being Nikolai Weiss, a young German summoner, who has accidentally teleported himself in Ikebukuo, Tokyo, Japan along with his associate; Combatch-- the round big volleyball next to the boy.
"... Where... am I?" The boy muttered in his language. He looked around him. A park it would seem.
He rose to his feet and dusted off the sand from his clothes, he noticed the white sphere had sank in the sand and quickly dug it out.

"Peuh!-- Disgusting!" The being exclaimed, spitting out some sand.
"Are you okay?" The boy asked, tilting the sphere's face up to face him in his arms.
"Do I look okay to you?" Combatch replied, rather rudely, but it didn't affect the boy.

"Combatch, where are we?"
"Hmmm... Japan," He hummed nonchalantly.
"Japan?"
"Yeah, some island in Asia."
"... I need to go home."
"I know... but forget it for now. You're stuck here!"
Weiss stayed silent, he wasn't going to ask his partner 'why?', because he had a feeling that he couldn't answer. The boy was to find a way back to Germany by himself... but for now he had other concerns.

A weird smell lingered in the air.
"Hey. Do you smell that? Its gross!" Combatch said, disgusted.
Weiss winced. He didn't notice it because of the sand clogging his nose, but it didn't take long for a sick smell of death to jump in his face. He brought an arm to his face, to cover his nose from the smell.
"Gross! Did someone leave a dead body here?" Combatch complained again. Weiss' arm wrapped around the ball-like creature covered it's nose as he held him (not to mention covering his mouth).
From the bushes, where the smell was coming from, Weiss could sense something move. He stayed silent, standing face to face to the bush and observed what was there.

* My replies won't be this long LMAO.
★★★
214571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/21/14 , edited 10/21/14


[ A L I A S ~ M E I S T E R ]




* K * N * S *


[To twell :: Alias looked through her scope once again while seeing something interesting for a change. A white blob? She asked herself while seeing some sort of white coat figure that passed by but within seconds it disappeared into a building. Alias tried to locate it once more but it was useless as she lost track of that figure and also because zombies were everywhere that was blocking her view.

After a couple more seconds she heard some sort of noise from behind her. She looked up while seeing the masked boy still were standing there while staring at her. Alias made a sigh, "Do you want something?" She asked. The boy's expression couldn't be seen but his aura can clearly show a killing intent that was going to snap any second now. "What do you mean by do I want something?! I should be asking you what the hell do you think you're doing?!" Alias made another sigh and jumped up instantly to stand in front of him. "Do you mind keeping your voice down? We are in a life and death situation right now if you want to get killed then jump off this building right now. I don't want you to ruin my plans." She said and then returned to her spot.

[To AIpaca :: When she looked again through her scope she suddenly saw this circle like thing. It was the portal that opened in the park but through Alias' position she wasn't able to see clearly but she did see some sort of figure drop down. What was that? She asked herself again while wondering why there seems to be a lot of unique appearances lately.

***




The boy's eyebrow twitched while he scrolled through his phone that showed an interesting message. Reiho looked at the girl again that seems to be back in her position again. "Seriously what are you trying to do? Use your sniper rifle on those zombies?" Alias this time didn't look up but just responded, "No, I'm searching for people." Reiho clicked his tongue, "That's just useless. Whoever you are looking for should have been gone by now." Alias know that is a possibility but she can't just run away while she might be able to meet up with her friends any second now.



R E I H O



★★★
21545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / At that one place...
Offline
Posted 10/21/14
The person in white walked around the building and stopped. They looked straight up to a sniper and stood there. The person's face was covered by a mask so one couldn't tell where their eyes were looking. Then, the person looked ahead and began walking to an abandoned playground. The person spotted a boy and what appeared to be a ball in the sand lot and walked over to them. It looked as if the masked person in a full body white lab suite was getting ready to stop in front of the boy but instead passed the boy up as if he didn't exist and stop in front of the nearby bush. Suddenly, the person starts beating the bush with the metal bat and strange liquid splattered on the white suit and bat. The boy could see that wasn't a bush the person was hitting but rather a zombie hidden in the bush.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.