Created by Badass1182
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Most hated Anime Character
107445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 10/2/14 , edited 10/2/14

h9902014 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:



Yes, it was bad.

Also, dead part of the forums.




U mean this thread, or the Hamatora thread?


In what context?

I lost it with this reply.
56148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/2/14 , edited 10/2/14

AnimeKami wrote:


h9902014 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:



Yes, it was bad.

Also, dead part of the forums.




U mean this thread, or the Hamatora thread?


In what context?

I lost it with this reply.


I am not sure what we are talking about anymore.
19921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / A town called "Ci...
Offline
Posted 10/2/14 , edited 10/2/14
Haruka Nishida?
107445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 10/2/14 , edited 10/2/14

h9902014 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


h9902014 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:



Yes, it was bad.

Also, dead part of the forums.




U mean this thread, or the Hamatora thread?


In what context?

I lost it with this reply.


I am not sure what we are talking about anymore.


56148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/2/14 , edited 10/2/14


I had the joke, and lost it didn't I,
xxJing 
41816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Duckburg
Offline
Posted 10/2/14 , edited 10/2/14

Lemontitties wrote:


xxJing wrote:

Well I watched bleach for like 200 episodes :P. But I didn't watch it for anything significant after that.


Try stomaching all 366 episodes....at least half of them being horrible fillers...but that's just my OCD that comes into play, I cannot skip episodes of a series, no matter how bad they are.


When it was originally airing, I watched a little into the beginning of the Arrancar arc or however you spell that. I think I saw a bit of the fight where Kenpachi uses both hands against that one dude. The problem is I found myself actually falling asleep during episodes. No anime has ever had that effect on me before or since. Yeah, I was that bored by it. Eventually I just didn't even feel like watching new episodes anymore and completely forgot about it. Bleach to me was one of the slowest Shonen series ever, and it started out so good too.
107445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 10/2/14 , edited 10/2/14

h9902014 wrote:



I had the joke, and lost it didn't I,


It was lost when the forum was moved.
31325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 10/2/14 , edited 10/2/14

xxJing wrote:

When it was originally airing, I watched a little into the beginning of the Arrancar arc or however you spell that. I think I saw a bit of the fight where Kenpachi uses both hands against that one dude. The problem is I found myself actually falling asleep during episodes. No anime has ever had that effect on me before or since. Yeah, I was that bored by it. Eventually I just didn't even feel like watching new episodes anymore and completely forgot about it. Bleach to me was one of the slowest Shonen series ever, and it started out so good too.


I completely agree. It started out fantastic, started becoming a little slow, got interrupted by loads of fillers...not many good ones either. Not to mention, they put out one or two whole seasons of fillers in the middle of important story arcs that were already airing and weren't finished yet. It completely ruined the immersion and any sort of excitement I had left. Overall, Bleach is my least favorite Shonen. If they ever decide to continue or even reboot the anime, they better do it right next time.
2546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/2/14 , edited 10/2/14
Amaimon from Blue Exorcist.
Posted 10/2/14 , edited 10/3/14
Griffith! Ughhh
120400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 12/22/15 , edited 12/23/15
Year-end cleaning. Closing threads with no new posts since 2014.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.