Created by darkangel09rose
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
do you want to change the world
13228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in the underworld...
Offline
Posted 10/5/14
do you want to change the world in a good or bad way, if so why.
18602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/5/14
no pls
4573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 10/5/14
Well you know, we all want to change the world. But when you talk about destruction, don't you know that you can count me out!
4724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / CT, USA
Offline
Posted 10/5/14
I would like to help change the world in a good way
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 10/5/14
I believe erasing all humans is a change for the better and for the greater good of the universe.
13228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in the underworld...
Offline
Posted 10/5/14

octorockandroll wrote:

Well you know, we all want to change the world. But when you talk about destruction, don't you know that you can count me out!



i beleave we all can change the world it might not be big but every one is important, like I say a simple hello to some one whos having a bad day could save alife I put that choice for others as I noticed latly theres been people who think only change can come by destruction. But am for life even if there is bad in the world there is good, and we much thrive on the good. most humans nature is to help wail others feel its survival of the fittest. even 1 dollar to a homless man could impact this world for change in a good way. for that night he ate. what if one day that homless man you gave money. and he won the lotto and in turn helped save others and made others not homless. so that means you did some thing to change the world for the better no matter how small an action it can have big results
2352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/5/14

animangstar wrote:

I would like to help change the world in a good way


this ^^^

4573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 10/5/14

darkangel09rose wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

Well you know, we all want to change the world. But when you talk about destruction, don't you know that you can count me out!



i beleave we all can change the world it might not be big but every one is important, like I say a simple hello to some one whos having a bad day could save alife I put that choice for others as I noticed latly theres been people who think only change can come by destruction. But am for life even if there is bad in the world there is good, and we much thrive on the good. most humans nature is to help wail others feel its survival of the fittest. even 1 dollar to a homless man could impact this world for change in a good way. for that night he ate. what if one day that homless man you gave money. and he won the lotto and in turn helped save others and made others not homless. so that means you did some thing to change the world for the better no matter how small an action it can have big results


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqC_Gma221M

You didn't get the joke.
13228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in the underworld...
Offline
Posted 10/5/14

octorockandroll wrote:


darkangel09rose wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

Well you know, we all want to change the world. But when you talk about destruction, don't you know that you can count me out!



i beleave we all can change the world it might not be big but every one is important, like I say a simple hello to some one whos having a bad day could save alife I put that choice for others as I noticed latly theres been people who think only change can come by destruction. But am for life even if there is bad in the world there is good, and we much thrive on the good. most humans nature is to help wail others feel its survival of the fittest. even 1 dollar to a homless man could impact this world for change in a good way. for that night he ate. what if one day that homless man you gave money. and he won the lotto and in turn helped save others and made others not homless. so that means you did some thing to change the world for the better no matter how small an action it can have big results


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqC_Gma221M

You didn't get the joke.

lol i do now haha lol old school
4724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / CT, USA
Offline
Posted 10/5/14

s-seuta wrote:


animangstar wrote:

I would like to help change the world in a good way


this ^^^




Posted 10/5/14
Yes, in a good way.
3614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / Rochester, NY
Offline
Posted 10/7/14 , edited 10/8/14
I thought of Light Yagami saying I want to change the world when I read this!
72836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Central KY.
Offline
Posted 10/8/14
That's My plan...In a good way!
926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / Murica
Offline
Posted 10/8/14
I'd like to start volunteering more often.
13228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in the underworld...
Offline
Posted 10/8/14

x-Cellar_Door-x wrote:

That's My plan...In a good way!





QuietlyLoud wrote:

I'd like to start volunteering more often.


yes me too
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.