First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Horse on pizza hut?
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/6/14 , edited 10/6/14

Faisuta wrote:

They were just..... horsing around.


Regardless of the neigh-sayers.
Posted 10/6/14
The best part about the mask is that it isn't a mask folks.
4251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 10/6/14

SoldierSangria wrote:

The best part about the mask is that it isn't a mask folks.


Nah see.. What happened is, is it isn't a person wearing a mask, the mask is wearing the person. True story.
46382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 10/7/14

ReadingTheStars95 wrote:


SoldierSangria wrote:

The best part about the mask is that it isn't a mask folks.


Nah see.. What happened is, is it isn't a person wearing a mask, the mask is wearing the person. True story.


What if it's a mask wearing a mask that is wearing a human?

If you don't get the joke then, well... I didn't either.
Posted 10/7/14

TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:


ReadingTheStars95 wrote:


SoldierSangria wrote:

The best part about the mask is that it isn't a mask folks.


Nah see.. What happened is, is it isn't a person wearing a mask, the mask is wearing the person. True story.


What if it's a mask wearing a mask that is wearing a human?

If you don't get the joke then, well... I didn't either.


What if it is...Maskception?
2024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 10/7/14
Woah i don't remember anyone taking a picture of me...
85265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Louisville, KY
Offline
Posted 10/7/14

Sir_jamesalot wrote:


TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:


GayAsianBoy wrote:

wow... the pizza huts in Sweden are like fancy restaurants...



Also, Pizza hut isn't that fancy.


Ever been to an Australian Pizza hut?


In America where they are Headquartered the buildings look like they are slowly falling apart. I live 5 miles from one of their corporate Headquarters and the Pizza Hut locations around here are in very poor shape.
46382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 10/7/14

Khaltazar wrote:



I searched for American pizza hut on Google... It doesn't look that bad!

4251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 10/7/14

TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:


ReadingTheStars95 wrote:


SoldierSangria wrote:

The best part about the mask is that it isn't a mask folks.


Nah see.. What happened is, is it isn't a person wearing a mask, the mask is wearing the person. True story.


What if it's a mask wearing a mask that is wearing a human?

If you don't get the joke then, well... I didn't either.


Haha! Yes! That is what it is.
926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / Murica
Offline
Posted 10/7/14
Maybe someone dared him to do it. It's a possibility.
4251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 10/7/14

QuietlyLoud wrote:

Maybe someone dared him to do it. It's a possibility.


Maybe.. Or could have been part of some really weird bet lmao..
85265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Louisville, KY
Offline
Posted 10/7/14

TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:


Khaltazar wrote:



I searched for American pizza hut on Google... It doesn't look that bad!



Haha, no that is not what 99% of them look like. Most of them are:
1. A counter for orders.
2. Poorly tiled floors.
3. One or two old benches to wait for your order to finish.
4251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 10/7/14

Phersu wrote:


Faisuta wrote:

They were just..... horsing around.


Regardless of the neigh-sayers.


Oh jeeze.. It took me way too long to pick up on this lmao! Nice one.
17771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 10/7/14
4251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 10/7/14 , edited 10/7/14

Lol.. Yes! One of the first things I think about when I hear about/see horse masks.. I love that show. :D.. I love how they actually hold a conversation on that part. That was one of my favorite episodes from the Fumoffu spinoff..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.