First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
your favourite seasons!!
Posted 10/6/14 , edited 10/6/14
For me it's spring and summer. Owh, but I love snow too .

I love spring because I love flowers!
I love summer because I love holidays!
I love winter because I love the cold and snow.

I'm not sure for Autumn.
18157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/6/14
Every season has their pro.
Winter-I have been to a snowy place before and it was cool . But where I live, it does not snow in winter but only rain.
Summer- Has more free time but can be extremely hot at times.
Spring- Its a nice time of the year.
Autumn- Nothing really happens so it is sort of calm.

Favorite: Spring?
Posted 10/6/14

GenericJohn wrote:

Every season has their pro.
Winter-I have been to a snowy place before and it was cool . But where I live, it does not snow in winter but only rain.
Summer- Has more free time but can be extremely hot at times.
Spring- Its a nice time of the year.
Autumn- Nothing really happens so it is sort of calm.

Favorite: Spring?


Yeah right? I don't even know how to describe autumn.hahaha
18157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/6/14
Posted 10/6/14

GenericJohn wrote:



Haha. That's just true
6338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 10/6/14
I love having all four. Where I am we usually get them right when we're sick of the last one. Except spring. Winter likes to linger because winter's an asshole once you've shoveled the driveway more than twice.
Posted 10/6/14
I don't have a favourite.

But I strongly dislike Summer.
Posted 10/6/14

devouringdragons wrote:

I don't have a favourite.

But I strongly dislike Summer.


Why is that?
18157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/6/14
Posted 10/6/14

melodyXXnur wrote:


devouringdragons wrote:

I don't have a favourite.

But I strongly dislike Summer.


Why is that?


1.) I always get ill.
2.) I hate seeing half naked people everywhere.
3.) I dislike wearing 'summery clothes'.
4.) I hate warm/hot weather.
5.) My parents/friends try to get me out of the house.
6.) It's hard getting to sleep at night because it's so hot.
7.) I just hate the feeling of Summer.

I could go on but I feel like I'm ranting now.
Posted 10/6/14

GenericJohn wrote:



At least you have something on your mind about fall. When someone mentioned fall, I will go silent. Haha
21230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
SPHS
Offline
Posted 10/6/14
either fall or winter !
~ Cat
Posted 10/6/14

devouringdragons wrote:


melodyXXnur wrote:


devouringdragons wrote:

I don't have a favourite.

But I strongly dislike Summer.


Why is that?


1.) I always get ill.
2.) I hate seeing half naked people everywhere.
3.) I dislike wearing 'summery clothes'.
4.) I hate warm/hot weather.
5.) My parents/friends try to get me out of the house.
6.) It's hard getting to sleep at night because it's so hot.
7.) I just hate the feeling of Summer.

I could go on but I feel like I'm ranting now.


I am strongly agree with no. 2!!!
18157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/6/14
It seems that no one is against spring.
It seems like it has good weather and pretty flowers.
48449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 10/6/14 , edited 10/6/14
I like all the seasons except summer. Summer is terrible down here in Phoenix and it turns me into a slob.
It's too hot to do anything and I don't care what clothes I wear because it will all get drenched in sweat once I go outside.
Spring, fall, and winter are awesome because you can actually go outside during the daytime!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.