First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Popular animes?
23568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 727 The Zoo
Offline
Posted 10/6/14
I would not get Naruto, Bleach, One Piece or Fairy Tail because they are massive anime that cover SEVERAL volumes....

Devil is a part timer, Haganai, Psycho Pass, Attack on Titan, Steins;Gate, Guilty Crown are all less than 25 episodes long & are all top tier in my honest opinion.
35286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 10/6/14

danneytran wrote:

Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Hunter x Hunter, Fairy Tail, Death Note, Fate/Zero, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Gintama, Blue Exorcist, Sword Art Online, Attack On Titan, Tokyo Ghoul, The Monogatari Series, Steins;Gate, The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya, Toradora, Clannad, Code Geass, Kuroko No Basket, Haikyuu!!, Gurenn Lagann, Sakurasou No Pet Na Kanojo, Nisekoi, and Psycho-Pass.


Think this might be the first time I see someone list Monogatari as a popular Shaft Anime and not Madoka Magica.
14436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / アビス
Offline
Posted 10/6/14

TsunLemon wrote:


danneytran wrote:

Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Hunter x Hunter, Fairy Tail, Death Note, Fate/Zero, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Gintama, Blue Exorcist, Sword Art Online, Attack On Titan, Tokyo Ghoul, The Monogatari Series, Steins;Gate, The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya, Toradora, Clannad, Code Geass, Kuroko No Basket, Haikyuu!!, Gurenn Lagann, Sakurasou No Pet Na Kanojo, Nisekoi, and Psycho-Pass.


Think this might be the first time I see someone list Monogatari as a popular Shaft Anime and not Madoka Magica.


Monogatari is leagues better than Madoka, not to say Madoka is bad at all..... its just ... cmon. Apples and oranges i guess.
35286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 10/6/14

Hibria187 wrote:


TsunLemon wrote:


danneytran wrote:

Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Hunter x Hunter, Fairy Tail, Death Note, Fate/Zero, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Gintama, Blue Exorcist, Sword Art Online, Attack On Titan, Tokyo Ghoul, The Monogatari Series, Steins;Gate, The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya, Toradora, Clannad, Code Geass, Kuroko No Basket, Haikyuu!!, Gurenn Lagann, Sakurasou No Pet Na Kanojo, Nisekoi, and Psycho-Pass.


Think this might be the first time I see someone list Monogatari as a popular Shaft Anime and not Madoka Magica.


Monogatari is leagues better than Madoka, not to say Madoka is bad at all..... its just ... cmon. Apples and oranges i guess.


Well, I'm not talking about which is better (both are favorites of mine, and I'm not good enough to rate any as best), but popularity wise, can you say monogatari is as hyped up as Madoka is? The title is popular anime after all.
14436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / アビス
Offline
Posted 10/6/14

TsunLemon wrote:


Hibria187 wrote:


TsunLemon wrote:


danneytran wrote:

Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Hunter x Hunter, Fairy Tail, Death Note, Fate/Zero, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Gintama, Blue Exorcist, Sword Art Online, Attack On Titan, Tokyo Ghoul, The Monogatari Series, Steins;Gate, The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya, Toradora, Clannad, Code Geass, Kuroko No Basket, Haikyuu!!, Gurenn Lagann, Sakurasou No Pet Na Kanojo, Nisekoi, and Psycho-Pass.


Think this might be the first time I see someone list Monogatari as a popular Shaft Anime and not Madoka Magica.


Monogatari is leagues better than Madoka, not to say Madoka is bad at all..... its just ... cmon. Apples and oranges i guess.


Well, I'm not talking about which is better (both are favorites of mine, and I'm not good enough to rate any as best), but popularity wise, can you say monogatari is as hyped up as Madoka is? The title is popular anime after all.



No way is it as hyped as Madoka, but alot of the more ''elite'' anime watchers are fascinated with monogatari. I like it but its nowhere near my favorite.
35286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 10/6/14

AnimeKami wrote:

now that i look at the thread more carefully, people just listed random anime because all they read was "popular anime."



huh...


Did you expect anything else, Kami-sama?
104095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 10/6/14

TsunLemon wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

now that i look at the thread more carefully, people just listed random anime because all they read was "popular anime."



huh...


Did you expect anything else, Kami-sama?


the title is poorly constructed. You can blame the Op for that.

I have seen my share of poorly constructed threads.
35286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 10/6/14

Hibria187 wrote:


TsunLemon wrote:


Hibria187 wrote:


TsunLemon wrote:


danneytran wrote:

Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Hunter x Hunter, Fairy Tail, Death Note, Fate/Zero, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Gintama, Blue Exorcist, Sword Art Online, Attack On Titan, Tokyo Ghoul, The Monogatari Series, Steins;Gate, The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya, Toradora, Clannad, Code Geass, Kuroko No Basket, Haikyuu!!, Gurenn Lagann, Sakurasou No Pet Na Kanojo, Nisekoi, and Psycho-Pass.


Think this might be the first time I see someone list Monogatari as a popular Shaft Anime and not Madoka Magica.


Monogatari is leagues better than Madoka, not to say Madoka is bad at all..... its just ... cmon. Apples and oranges i guess.


Well, I'm not talking about which is better (both are favorites of mine, and I'm not good enough to rate any as best), but popularity wise, can you say monogatari is as hyped up as Madoka is? The title is popular anime after all.



No way is it as hyped as Madoka, but alot of the more ''elite'' anime watchers are fascinated with monogatari. I like it but its nowhere near my favorite.


Can't argue with that. Although there are certainly elites into Madoka as well, for some reason it rose up so much in popularity(probably the whole "deconstruction" deal). Not that I'm complaining much, since thanks to that we're getting more.
35286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 10/6/14

AnimeKami wrote:


TsunLemon wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

now that i look at the thread more carefully, people just listed random anime because all they read was "popular anime."



huh...


Did you expect anything else, Kami-sama?


the title is poorly constructed. You can blame the Op for that.

I have seen my share of poorly constructed threads.


I suppose Op couldn't think of any topics for ideas to use as prizes, or they just want more earnings than an actual good convention.
21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 10/6/14
what about fairytail. aye sir
104095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 10/6/14

TsunLemon wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


TsunLemon wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

now that i look at the thread more carefully, people just listed random anime because all they read was "popular anime."



huh...


Did you expect anything else, Kami-sama?


the title is poorly constructed. You can blame the Op for that.

I have seen my share of poorly constructed threads.


I suppose Op couldn't think of any topics for ideas to use as prizes, or they just want more earnings than an actual good convention.


I have no idea what the topic is about anymore. So ambiguous.
35286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 10/6/14

AnimeKami wrote:


TsunLemon wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


TsunLemon wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

now that i look at the thread more carefully, people just listed random anime because all they read was "popular anime."



huh...


Did you expect anything else, Kami-sama?


the title is poorly constructed. You can blame the Op for that.

I have seen my share of poorly constructed threads.


I suppose Op couldn't think of any topics for ideas to use as prizes, or they just want more earnings than an actual good convention.


I have no idea what the topic is about anymore. So ambiguous.


Guess we'll just assume it's about popular Anime only and ignore the convention part, just because that's what it seems to be now.
Sailor Candy Moderator
200577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 12/27/15
"Year-end cleanup. Closing threads with no activity since 2014."
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.