First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Nana to Kaoru
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/6/14 , edited 10/8/14
It's ridiculously awesome. Not for younglings. Also, Nana's face when she gets excited and licks her lips? Sexy.~
30891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Indianapolis, Ind...
Offline
Posted 10/7/14
One of the greatest love stories ever told haha.
51941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/7/14
Love it so much need to be out stateside!
11095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / :X Can't Say :D
Online
Posted 10/7/14
I love nana to karou!! <3 been reading it for a couple years now
22598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Rhode Island, USA
Offline
Posted 10/7/14
Nana to kaoru is def one of the best manga I've read/reading and my hopes for an anime shot through the sky when they produced that one episode.. But they never followed through even with the a preview of the next special at the end of that special.. Maybe one day
An9el 
29227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 10/8/14
oh sweet finally we got a discution for this pieace of awesome and yes i think we can all agree on nana lookes sexy when she has that excited look on her face and she licks her lips its the best
30891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Indianapolis, Ind...
Offline
Posted 10/8/14
You know, except for An9el, I find it funny that everyone posting is over the age of 20. I wonder if there is something behind that. What do you think?
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/8/14

An9el wrote:

oh sweet finally we got a discution for this pieace of awesome and yes i think we can all agree on nana lookes sexy when she has that excited look on her face and she licks her lips its the best :D


I know, right? Every time she licks her lips....ugh. That artist.


iamtheredseven wrote:

You know, except for An9el, I find it funny that everyone posting is over the age of 20. I wonder if there is something behind that. What do you think?


Maybe the extreme S&M and partial nudity?
22190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 10/8/14
I really enjoy the manga. I'm not into S&M at all, but the "breathers" are something else.

I think my only complaint is how they just constantly tip-toe around their actual feelings
An9el 
29227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 10/8/14 , edited 10/8/14

iamtheredseven wrote:

You know, except for An9el, I find it funny that everyone posting is over the age of 20. I wonder if there is something behind that. What do you think?


um i may not post it but im over 25yrs old too i just feel its un important t share it and what not
30891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Indianapolis, Ind...
Offline
Posted 10/9/14
I wish this was actually published(?) though. I would buy the hell out of this.
7535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Reincarnated in A...
Offline
Posted 10/9/14
For a [unorthodox] romance, it's actually an interesting read.
A bit too predictable at times, but despite its SM concepts, there are actually times when I can laugh,
or smile at the sweetness Kaoru shows Nana.


and I'm being serious about this.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/9/14

TripleBakaKimidori wrote:

For a [unorthodox] romance, it's actually an interesting read.
A bit too predictable at times, but despite its SM concepts, there are actually times when I can laugh,
or smile at the sweetness Kaoru shows Nana.


and I'm being serious about this.


Underaged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Indianapolis, Ind...
Offline
Posted 10/10/14

Phersu wrote:


TripleBakaKimidori wrote:

For a [unorthodox] romance, it's actually an interesting read.
A bit too predictable at times, but despite its SM concepts, there are actually times when I can laugh,
or smile at the sweetness Kaoru shows Nana.


and I'm being serious about this.


Underaged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Well you say that, but what age did you start reading manga? Especially mature manga. I got started pretty early.
18475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / outer wall, level...
Online
Posted 10/10/14
i love this, and i love the mangaka's other work,...cant remember right now. but its got almost 200 chapters.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.