First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply "LAST" letter of my word
CareBear Moderator
7611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / SoCal toLV
Offline
Posted 10/23/14
NEW RULE: YOU CAN'T USE THE SAME LETTER MORE THAN 2X. WHEN ALL LETTERS ARE USED WE WILL START UP AGAIN.

LETTERS YOU MAY NO LONGER USE: E,K,N,W,U

THESE LETTERS ARE ON STRIKE 1: F,G,H,L,M,R,S,T,X,Y,Z

I will keep track to update you all on what letters are out
CareBear Moderator
7611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / SoCal toLV
Offline
Posted 10/23/14
Reward
Pico Moderator
37824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sunny SoCal!!!
Offline
Posted 10/25/14
That's a little extream to eliminate letters. There are only so much words that don't end with words like that.
CareBear Moderator
7611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / SoCal toLV
Offline
Posted 10/26/14

Bob_Bob_Law wrote:

That's a little extream to eliminate letters. There are only so much words that don't end with words like that.


I thought we settled on the 2 times thing or did I misunderstand that?
Pico Moderator
37824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sunny SoCal!!!
Offline
Posted 10/26/14

CherBearLove wrote:


Bob_Bob_Law wrote:

That's a little extream to eliminate letters. There are only so much words that don't end with words like that.


I thought we settled on the 2 times thing or did I misunderstand that?


I'm not sure anymore lol
CareBear Moderator
7611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / SoCal toLV
Offline
Posted 10/26/14

Bob_Bob_Law wrote:


CherBearLove wrote:


Bob_Bob_Law wrote:

That's a little extream to eliminate letters. There are only so much words that don't end with words like that.


I thought we settled on the 2 times thing or did I misunderstand that?


I'm not sure anymore lol


-__________- bahahahahah
Ghoul
7115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Long Beach
Offline
Posted 10/27/14
Do
CareBear Moderator
7611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / SoCal toLV
Offline
Posted 10/29/14
Oust
All Purpose Recruiter Mod
11155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~Southern Water T...
Offline
Posted 8/11/15
Trust
CareBear Moderator
7611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / SoCal toLV
Offline
Posted 8/31/15
taco
Creator
HK77 
16922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / California
Offline
Posted 9/3/15
oreos
CareBear Moderator
7611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / SoCal toLV
Offline
Posted 9/3/15
spam
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.